Author Topic: Sarsilmaz B6P 9mm ambi safety?  (Read 4092 times)

cpl366

Sarsilmaz B6P 9mm ambi safety?
« on: December 01, 2012, 08:38:38 AM »
New to the forum, and am taking in a lot of information about the CZ pattern guns. I just picked up a Sarsilmaz B6P 9mm (full size), and it seems to be a pretty decent gun. After picking it up, I found myself here trying to learn a bit more about the in's and out's of CZ type guns.  Great forum, with a lot of information to take in. I have already found several answers to questions I had, and only have 2 or 3 that I can't find answers to, or am unclear about.   From what I have discerned, magazines will almost be a trial and error affair. Any suggestions?  My only real issue is with the safety. Anyone know if one of the ambi safeties from EAA (or anyone else for that matter) can be fitted on it?

Thanks

Online chfields

• Administrator
Re: Sarsilmaz B6P 9mm ambi safety?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 12:57:45 PM »
Welcome to our forum from Fl!! Congrats on the new gun!! I'm glad you were able to find some of the info you were looking for. Unfortunately, I can't answer your question, but someone should chime in here soon to help you.

I just wanted to welcome you to our forum and hope you find what your looking for......
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline djw

Re: Sarsilmaz B6P 9mm ambi safety?
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 06:16:47 PM »
I have no clue on the ambi-safety issue. However, mags from a CZ75 fit and hold back the slide just fine on the B6p.
Best, Dave