Author Topic: Competition your were in, where when and how did you do?  (Read 14126 times)

undrlord

Re: Competition your were in, where when and how did you do?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 01:27:56 PM »
OK color me confused. You asked dabout something then went and found what you were asking about and that was that. Ammunition as a title is fairly ambiguous so I am going to change it the Ammo and Reloading _R_Us

It was just meant as a joke

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 01:35:20 PM »
     lol opps ok, Sorta thought so but I really have this weird ablity to make anything I say that is ment as nicely as I can think to say it come out like I'm mad about something. Pretty sure I lost a member today because I was trying to be nice about how and why I said what I said. Ya that went over really well..................................Not!
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

undrlord

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 01:37:18 PM »
well this whole modern era of computers has made it real easy for someone to take something out of context since you can't really show to much emotion through a post.  EXCEPT FOR WHEN YOU ARE YELLING!!!!  That one is pretty easy :cheesy:

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 01:41:05 PM »
     True enough but I have actually P.O.'d most of the people in a room when all I said was hello. Something about my tone of voice and it seems to magically carried over into my writing.  And we are off topic again  :laugh:

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2011, 01:43:46 PM »
Well, looks like I wont be at the shoot next weekend. My wife is a teacher and she has an in service that weekend so I have to watch the kids. Normally it wouldn't be a problem, but I can't tote my 4 month old around and run around on a range. Sorry I won't be there, but don't let it discourage you from going. I was really looking forward to going, dangit...

undrlord

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2011, 01:50:47 PM »
For some reason I keep thinking that my wife has told me we are doing something on that day....but for the life of me I can't remember what it is.  Maybe it is just her doing something....

I will just have to feel it out  :cheesy:   I have already forwarded an email to my dad about it so we will see

bnmorgan

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 10:52:18 PM »
2nd IDPA match ever for me, and a year since my first.

I had put one full magazine through the pistol since I bought it.

Placed 3rd in my classification  (out of 12)
Placed 2nd place in accuracy (out of 40 something), missing out to the range owner's daughter by 3 points. She shoots in class SSP Expert.

Sounds not bad to me :D

CZ04FT

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2012, 09:24:58 PM »
It sounds like you did fantastic! Congratulations seems in order, sir. Well done!

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2012, 01:10:31 PM »
Very nice, and well done! Congratulations on your finishes. I'm hoping I can get caught up and go try on just for grins and giggles.

bnmorgan

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2012, 10:28:11 AM »
From a USPSA match many years ago. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r_UBIIqEBA

shooting and SP01

Wow. looks like much fun, I like those complex scenarios even though I tend to screw them up, and i like the "real world" startoffs.