Author Topic: tri star c100!!!!?????  (Read 9660 times)

slavetomyex

tri star c100!!!!?????
« on: July 06, 2012, 07:42:09 PM »
HELLO ALL, NEW TO THE FORUM, SORRY MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON! I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE TRI STAR C100! I CAN TELL BY LOOKING ITS A COMPLTETE CZ COPY BUT AM WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME IF ITS A GOOD COPY, WHERE ITS MADE, ANY MAIN DIFFERNECES FROM IT AND A CZ PO1. I USED TO OWN A PO1 AND REGRETTABLY SOLD IT. GOT AN EMAIL THISMORNING FROM CHEAPERTHANDIRT, AND THIS C100 MODEL IS SELLLING FOR AROUND 330 BUCKS AND IT LOOKS LIKE A PO1 BUT CANT SEEM TO FINS ANY INFO ON IT. IF ANYONE COULD SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS FOR ME ID SURE APPRECIATE IT

Offline chfields

• Administrator
Re: tri star c100!!!!?????
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 07:51:01 PM »
Welcome to our forum!! I'm sorry to hear about your caps lock... :laugh: ....I don;t know much about them, but a quick google search shows they are pretty well received...I'm sure someone will be able to answer your questions better than I....Feel free to ask any questions you may have as everyone here is very friendly and helpful.

Again, welcome to our forum!!
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

slavetomyex

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 08:01:42 PM »
THANKYOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME! YES THEY LOOK WELL MADE, VERY MUCH LIKE A PO1 EXCPT A STANDARD SAFTEY INSTEAD OF THE DECOCKER. IM INTERSTED TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE, AND IF I WAS TOO PURCHASE ONE, WHO COULD SMOOTHEN OUT THE TRIGGER! THANKS AGAIN, HAPPY TO BE HERE

b5.5dan

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 10:04:55 PM »
Welcome to CZ Forum! Best CZ forum on the web!
The Caniks are made in Turkey, and right now Turkey is putting out some of the best small arms in the world. The Caniks, Sarsilmaz, there are a couple of others. All well-priced and seem to be very well made. They are very close clones of the CZ, but internals are different from what I understand. Seems like someone took apart a trigger group and the Canik stuff was a bit bigger. If you were able, you might be able to take a CZ and a Canik apart and make stuff work, but if you had to take it to a smith, it might not be worth it.

CZs are the best, I think. No, I'm sure. They are amazing firearms. That said, I also love clones. I don't know why. THey are just fun. And this little Canik is on my list for sure. If I needed another 9mm right now I would already have one, but I got a 10mm  EAA instead. If you decide to go with the Canik, you won't be disappointed, but you would be just as happy with another P-01 or even a 75 Compact.

slavetomyex

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 10:09:43 PM »
THANKS FOR THE REPLY AND WARM WELCOME. I DO LOVE CZ PISTOLS. FOR THE PRICE I MAY SPRING FOR ONE OF THESE