Author Topic: Got my new 452 trigger guard today  (Read 5045 times)

Nipperdog

Got my new 452 trigger guard today
« on: October 11, 2012, 07:59:51 PM »
I just recieved my CZ 452 FS last monday. I was hoping to find a new in the box 452 and finally did on gunbrokers. I already have a 452 Lux so I was familiar with the plain stamped trigger Guard. So while I was waiting for the FS, I came across an ad from Diverse Inovative Products,  www.DIProductsinc.com who listed some custom manufactured parts for the CZ among other rifles. Although not cheap, I ordered a CNC machined steel TG. It arrived today and it took about 10 minuits to swap out the stock 452 TG. I can't believe how it changed the look of my FS. The polish and bluing are superb, and it fit like a glove.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Got my new 452 trigger guard today
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 05:25:07 AM »
            Very nice! And thanks for posting the picture and the source. I'll try to figure out a place for it in the Accessories Board. If it isn't there in a couple days, (my memory was the first And second thing to go, and I'm working on the tail end of the flu I think. Anyway I am not feel really chipper just now) then please start a topic on one of the Accessory Boards/subboards and that should get me to add it to something allready up, or make another Sub Board.

PS yes I got my Flu shoot early on and it made me sick and apparently it didn't work on this one either. :tongue:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Didereaux

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 06:50:32 PM »
I definitely like the looks of that trigger guard....but SHEEESH! the price? 1/3 the cost of the entire rifle! :shocked:

ScooterShooter

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 09:29:49 PM »
I saw that price as well  :shocked:. But it sure looks great  :cool: