Author Topic: "Hello" from Kinetic Arc Metalworks to the the Fans of CZ Forum  (Read 24058 times)

Offline KineticArc

"Hello" from Kinetic Arc Metalworks to the the Fans of CZ Forum
« on: January 05, 2018, 03:17:48 PM »
Hello CZ FANS!  We would like to introduce ourselves, as I'm sure more than a couple of people are wondering "why do we have a Metalworks company in the Authorized Vendors sub forum?"

Well,  Kinetic Arc Metalworks is here to help you organize your reloading bench.  We are a small, family owned company that offers unique solution to help you get your toolheads, dies, shellholders, casefeed plates and the like, off your bench and out of the way.  We use our CNC plasma table to cut out our products, clean and media blast the parts and then have them professionally powder coated.  We then assemble the parts using quality Stainless Steel and Aluminum hardware.  The end product, we feel is not only simple and functional, but also appealing enough that you wouldn't hesitate to hang one from your wall or place one on a shelf!

Examples of our products include:

2, 5, & 7 position toolhead racks for the Dillon XL650 and RL550.  These racks are offered in an "PRO" or "ORIGINAL" version.  Our "PRO" Version allows the storage of not just the Dillon toolheads, but the complete Dillon conversion kit as well as case gauges.  The "ORIGINAL" rack has holes to store 7/8" dies and case gauges.  If you mix and match your conversion kits, and prefer to keep them in their original boxes, the "ORIGINAL" is a nice option. 

Our toolhead racks are cut from 10 gauge steel.  The Wall and Bench Mounts are cut from 14 gauge steel.  Our mounts are interchangeable, so if you change your mind, you can order another set.

In addition to the Dillon Racks, we have 15 hole Reloading Die Racks with shellholder locations.  These are available with standard 7/8" die holes or larger holes for the use of the Hornady Lock n Load bushings.  Once again, these can be Wall or Bench mounted.  Die racks are constructed from 14 gauge steel for a nice solid storage rack.

Other items include wall mounted Primer tube racks, shellholder racks, 5 position Die racks (7/8" and LnL), and Dillon Casefeed Plate Racks that can be bench or wall mounted as well.  Another product in the works is a toolhead rack for the RCBS 2000 Progressive press.

We welcome suggestions and custom orders.  If you have something in mind, shoot us a message!  As an example, I personally would like to have a wall mounted Mr. Bullet Feeder Plate and Dillon casefeed plate rack combo.

Our goal is to have our items available and ready to ship within 1-2 days but as we are recovering from the "silly season" some of our items are 1-2 weeks out for shipping.

We will be working on posting pictures and more details of our items.  Until then, you can find more information on our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/kineticarcllc/.

Best regards,
Blaine & Susan Case
Kinetic Arc Metalworks

**MADE PROUDLY IN IDAHO, USA**

Offline Smac

Re: "Hello" from Kinetic Arc Metalworks to the the Fans of CZ Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 05:53:39 AM »
Welcome from lower Alabama! Do you have a website for those of us who do not facebook?

Offline KineticArc

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 10:49:38 AM »
Thanks for the "Welcome".  We are working on a web page, but we are not quite there yet.

Leo

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 09:37:43 PM »
Glad to have you guys on board. Hello from Utah!

Offline KineticArc

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 09:44:54 AM »
Thanks, Leo!  We are happy to be here! :cool:

Offline Dvrdwn72

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 05:31:10 PM »
Glad to have you here! Welcome from Florida! I will get with you when I'm settled in the new house.

Offline KineticArc

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 09:40:17 PM »
We have most of our Reloading Storage Racks back in stock!

Thanks to everyone, for your continuing support!

Kinetic Arc Metalworks

Offline KineticArc

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 11:34:54 AM »
Hello everyone.

We have our web page up and operational.  Please find all of our current products and prices at kineticarc.com.

Thank you again, for your continuing support.

Kinetic Arc Metalworks

Offline Dvrdwn72

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2018, 06:42:42 AM »
I'll be checking out some stuff soon as I get moved into the new house, and build my reloading room,

Offline KineticArc

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2018, 11:06:34 AM »
We are still here!  Checkout our web page!  :cool:

kineticarc.com

Thank you all for your support!