Author Topic: CZ40B rare for sale MAKE OFFER !!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8606 times)

P.S.C.

CZ40B rare for sale MAKE OFFER !!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013, 05:36:06 PM »

Rare CZ40B with 2-mez 12round mags includedStill for sale, best offer, im interested in partial trade for Tanfoglio gold custom plus cash.
Email if interested

Thank you
God bless AMERICA

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Re: CZ40B rare for sale MAKE OFFER !!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2013, 04:51:09 AM »
You put it on gun broker for $575, but you want a tanfoglio gold custom and cash for.the pistol?

Or did you want to trade your pistol plus cash for the tanfoglio?

Just sounds a little unclear.

Steve H.

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2013, 07:01:05 AM »
CZ40B - Extremely rare $300... Is this the same rare pistol. Posted 6/20/13. 8/9/13 Price $480
Please explain? Also, what differences is there between CZ40B & SVI Infinity. Would your girl know the difference, meaning will it help her performance ?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 07:10:04 AM by Steve H. »

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013, 09:16:50 AM »

Rare CZ40B with 2-mez 12round mags includedStill for sale, best offer, im interested in partial trade for Tanfoglio gold custom plus cash.
Email if interested

Thank you
God bless AMERICA

I would like to make a comment here regarding the CZ40B, first off that model is Not extremely rare, having 3 of the only 6 models of a SP-07 is extremely rare, having a  set of ALL 4 versions of the 4 is extremely rare, ( I have the CZ 40 Transitional, the CotlZ40, the CZ 40 B, and the CZ 40 P) the first one is extremely rare the ColtZ40 is rarish, the rest not so much. Having a CZ Little Tom or a Mars is extremely rare, and I could go on but I think we all get the point.
Coming to a Forum that specializes in one brand of pistol and then claiming you have an "Extremely" Rare version when in fact you have one that is hard to find but certainly NOT "Extremely" rare, is not the way to make new friends or impress people. (The ColtZ40 is sort of rare, but NOT extremely rare as they only made approx. 850 of them and then switched over to making the 40B which they made thousands of), I have seen all those pistols except the Transitional CZ 40 come up a couple ties a year.
If it was NIB (New In Box) and unfired except by the factory, then up to say $600.00 to maybe (that's a stretch) $700.00 USD Actually I bought one on my ColtZ40's last year for $650.00 and that's the one they only made 800 - 850 of). In used condition then depending on just how used then say $500.00 to $600.00 depending un just how much someone wanted that model and it's condition.
I am NOT saying that you can't get your asking price, I have seen things sell for way more than they are really worth, but then again a thing is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Although it's unlikely they will get their price back if the sell it later on. And to be totally and Perfectly clear here, the prices I mentioned are my best guess, estimate or more to the point Guestiment as to worth. They are Not chiseled in stone.

The point I am getting at is that you pistol is not "Extremely" rare by anyone's standards that I can think of. And frankly if I was actually looking for a CZ40B which is basically a rebranded ColtZ40) using all or most of the original ColtZ40 parts they still had in stock when the run was halted) and based very much on the Colt 1911 design frame instead of the traditional Browning frame CZ are and have been based on. I would buy you pistol, you are asking a more than fair price, but my point is that I will NOT let someone come here an misrepresent something for sale that I KNOW is not that they claim it is. This is not a flea market where you can make any sort of claims you want and expect people to take you at your word.

The Mgmt
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

P.S.C.

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 04:11:12 PM »

GHOST WARRIOR-
I think your referring to COLT LZ?Thank you for your input...however the COLT "LZ" if that was what your referring is the same as the CZ40B if you did your research, please post where you procured  the information that the CZ40B is so common? Website and or production numbers would be great.
Rebranded is exactly correct, being that it was a joint  venture it is the same firearm.

I compete in USCA two-gun, i own both models,i also RUN a TANFOGLIO gold and sometimes my GLOCK 17C.
If you need proof i can send you youtube video of my last stage from two weeks ago.

Im regards to you stating your not going to let someone misrepresent an item, is inept and foolish.
Everyone has access to GOOGLE. Show me a CZ for saleeven used under $450-500,heck show me one for sale at all currently.post a link. F.Y.I. My CZ was just SOLD and is why i havent commented u til your rant. You are what we call a GAMER...BAN me or say whatever that will give you the illusion of respect, i came on here humble and asking questions.
I sold my CZ for what i wanted and its a great gun, just not for what my needs are nor my GF.
the CZ40B is worth every penny to someone who appreciates that design and feel.
When i see a video of you actually competing with firearms,then we can talk..until then, have fun with CALL OF DUTY..

GAMER GHOST WARRIOR........really..GHOST WARRIOR...Im sure you will make fun of P.S.C. Because you dont know what my career is.

Thank you for entertaining me today.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 05:33:16 PM »
         You really have no clue do you? The ColtZ40 is/was a hand shake deal between CZ and Colt industries for CZ to make a .40 cal for Colt. Colt asked for 3 things, First they asked CZ to make the Frame in the style of the 1911, and to make a couple minor internal changes, this CZ agreed to. The first batch of approx 850 ColtZ40 pistols were sent to Colt. unfortunately Colt couldn't continue the agreement because they were in financial trouble again and couldn't pay. Here's where the 850 models gets musky, Apparently Colt more or less returned all the pistols to CZ-USA except for 50, (This bit is my guess as to why the numbers differ, which I'm guessing Colt had already been working on, {right about this time Colt was working on plans for a personalized weapon that had a magnetic lock and the pistol would not fire if the person trying to shot it, wasn't wearing the matching magnetic ring, It was one of the first of many ideas to make weapons that could only be used by the person it was given to, never worked out,} trying to do what ever they had intended to do with the pistols.) So again approx 800 ColtZ40's were returned to CZ as I said, (no one seems to agree on whether it was 800 or 850 pistols). 

As I stated CZUB had stopped the production on the ColtZ40 and had the slide that had been already roll marked with the ColtZ40 logo removed and then re-rolled with the new designation of CZ 40B. The proof here is 2 fold, First off the ColtZ40 and the CZ 40B have the exact same frames, which would NOT have happened unless they were in fact the same design, since for all intents and purposes CZ has ALWAYS used a Browning Clone frame for their pistols, and when they ran out of frames and slides for the CZ B they  went back to their Browning clone frame design and designated it the CZ 40 P. Second if you hold a CZ 40 B in the light you can see an indentation where CZ had the ColtZ40 name removed and the new CZ 40 B name stamped in it's place. 

The entire story can be found on both the Yuku Forum hosting service under the heading of czechfirearms.com I believe the old forum was called. (Actually I took another 30 seconds and looked up the name of the YUKU based forum, here's the link: http://czechpistols82792.yuku.com/topic/18002/CZ40B-quality-vs-price#.UgwIW-3D8VA)And also on the www.CZFirearms.us Board. it's also on the web in general so you do your homework and look it up and you will see you are so wrong it's pathic. and as for prices here a few links if you had bothered to look, Granted this one is from 2000 but prices haven't doubled on that pistol since then.
http://www.gunsamerica.com/976806492/CZ_40B.htm

This one is from 2007 and still no change in price:
 http://www.gunsamerica.com/977316574/CZ_40B_New_40S_.htm

I took a second and looked up the link on www.czfirearms.us referencing the story regarding the history of the ColtZ40 and the CZ 40 B, and this is the link and I would like to thank CZfirearms.us for the link:
http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?PHPSESSID=f1484f9b8e57e2f0200c90390eefc154&topic=5466.0.

Ok, back to links about what the pistol would generally sell for this one is 3 years old: http://www.gunauction.com/Search/DisplayItem.cfm?ItemNum=9836653

Here is another one from 2010:http://www.gunauction.com/Search/DisplayItem.cfm?ItemNum=9836653

Here is another from 2010: http://www.gunauction.com/Search/DisplayItem.cfm?ItemNum=9836653

2011: http://www.gunsamerica.com/988424990/CZ40B.htm

Ok here's one from this year :http://www.gunlistings.org/ohio-gun-classifieds/youngstown/pistols/155388/cz_40b
And another one: http://www.gunlistings.org/tennessee-gun-classifieds/chattanooga/pistols/26574/cz---40b

Here one that is supposedly MINT which yours is not as you said: http://www.armslist.com/posts/1774889/gainesville-florida-handguns-for-sale--mint-cz-40b-rare- and it comes with extra stuff, (BTW that lead in is wrong, it says Mint, But he also said it had about 30 rounds fired so it's not "Mint" but like new in box)

Here is a link to the subject on this forum and the person "Ol Tex" has forgotten more about pistols and competition than you you will ever know. He has won many, many competition over the years and read the entire post start to finish and it's from August of 2012. You call him a lier and you will make yourself the laughing stock of any board this ever gets posted on. For that matter the same goes for Otto n Sure the Admin on czfirearms.us, or Angus from CZCustom.com, him you can call if you want, and he knows a very great deal about CZ's or every kind.

Last, so you got your asking price, well good for you. I believe I mentioned in one or both the previuos posts here that anything at all is worth exactely what someone is willing to pay for it. If they failed to do their homework regarding that pistol then that's their problem. And no I have no intention of banning you, you are a funny guy, and you make me glad I run this forum. Now if you are rude to others here, then that's a different matter.

And I doubt you are old enough to even know when, where and how the Ghost Warriors and the Shadow Warriors name came into being. And I doubt you could even find anyone that would tell you.

Have a nice life and you know nothing of being humble.

I answered all your questions, gave you links to check, now, you don't have to apologize for being rude and wrong but it might make you a man. Oh and just in case you missed it the first 2 times I said it. I have All 3 of the .40's from that time, The ColtZ40, the CZ 40B, and the CZ 40 P, and I have a CZ 40 Pre-B model, and an entire library on Czech Pistols all you got is ass and hat. And last time I checked I own an entire collection of CZ's from pre WWII up to the CZ 75. Including the CZ 75 Pre-B Short rail. Well not complete I'm missing 2 the Singer and the Praga but how knows maybe I'll get lucky and find them to complete the collection.

GW

Sorry nearly forgot to suggest you pick up a Blue Book on firearms prices. There are about 5 different ones I think, and even the NRA has one out.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 06:12:55 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice