Author Topic: Thread info  (Read 11254 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Thread info
« on: January 28, 2011, 09:52:38 AM »
This is the place I am hoping to have an ongoing list of organizations worldwide that sponsor competitive events and where those events are being held and when. If there is a competitive Organized Sport for any sort of firearm, then I would like to know about so everyone will know also. This forum is in no way endorsing any Organization at all. The list of names will be in whatever order I get them in on a more or less first remembered, first posted basis. Each group will have its own board so that interested parties can post where and when their Organization will host an event and whether it’s a Local, State, National or International event. This is intended for National and International organizations and not for local clubs. No offence but I doubt there is enough room anywhere to list every single rifle and pistol club in the US let alone the world. I will delete any posting regarding local clubs, private or public.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 09:55:54 AM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice