Author Topic: Just joined the CZ club  (Read 1642 times)

Offline czneweditionss

Just joined the CZ club
« on: April 16, 2018, 08:12:28 AM »
Hi to all CZ nutz from Ontario, Canada.

I have lusted for the 9mm CZ75B New Edition stainless with matte contours for a couple of years.  I think it is the best looking production 9mm pistol I've ever seen.  Well, I finally decided to get one (used) and it should arrive tomorrow.  I'm pumped to get my hands on it, examine it internally, lube her up and take it to the range.  I've ordered some E-Lander mags too.

I've also got a Beretta 92FS stainless in process as this is the final? pistol on my bucket list.  It is an older (late 80's ?) police surplus model and I'm itching to get it within the next few weeks.

I generally suck with handguns to be honest, but I hope to start IPSC this summer with the CZ75B, mostly just for a bit of embarrassing fun, not serious scoring (eyes too old for that, lol).

Offline IDPASUX

• #makereadyretard
Re: Just joined the CZ club
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 11:51:50 AM »
The 75b is a great gun. You will have a lot of fun shooting it. When you go out to shoot IPSC, the hardest thing you will ever have to do is to show up to your first match. Seriously. After you get there, you will find a ton of people who will pretty much give you the gun on their belt to let you shoot and learn the sport. Along the way you will hopefully get the competition itch and come out more. It's seriously a fantastic group of people.