Author Topic: Another Cajun Gun Works happy customer  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Bucephalus

Another Cajun Gun Works happy customer
« on: February 09, 2018, 08:14:55 PM »
I sent my PCR to CGW to have the ProPackage installed. While the wait was long, it was definitely worth it. When the work was complete, David called to tell me everything that had been done, per my instruction, in detail and the results. I have to say, when talking to David, you hear the passion he has for his work. He actually sounded excited about the results on my gun! 

When I received my PCR I took it straight to the range and can tell you that CGW deserves their reputation. The trigger on my PCR is sweet! It is set at 3.5 lbs, just as I asked, and is right up there with the trigger on my Dan Wesson Valor. There is a small amount of take-up with a crisp, clean break and zero over travel. The reset is so much better than stock it's a wonder that CZ doesn't take a lesson and do all of their pistols like this.

While a bit pricey, this is definitely another case of getting what you pay for. The work done transformed a good gun to an exceptional weapon.

Offline Smac

Re: Another Cajun Gun Works happy customer
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 05:16:29 AM »
Very good to hear. I've been on the fence about sending in my CZ97B for the same thing. I have an older 97 so I also need new sights and the 1911 bushing mod. Thanks for the review.