Author Topic: CZ75 TSO Slide Stop  (Read 2403 times)

Offline Copskid

CZ75 TSO Slide Stop
« on: October 17, 2017, 07:32:48 PM »
Does anyone shoot their TSO with out the slide stop installed. I find that the stop keeps me from getting a good grip and purchase on the thumb rest so I have recently been shooting with only the slide spares installed. As far as I know the only disadvantage is the slide does not lock back when the mag is empty. This could be a disadvantage in competion at times. I personally don’t find this as a problem when shooting USPSA Virginia but in some Comstock COF can be problematic. Anyway  so far I feel the better grip gives me more A hits. Your feedback would really be appreciated.

Leo

Re: CZ75 TSO Slide Stop
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 06:13:47 PM »
If you can aquire a better grip with the supplied pin, use it. As far as needing a functioning slide stop in competition, it depends on the division. If you are running your TSO in limited and running dry, you are already behind. Having a functioning slide stop wil reduce the severity of the mistake but it is still a mistake. If you are running in limited 10, I could see a the justification of needing a functioning slide stop. Generally speaking, it doesn't matter the division, we never want to go empty.