Author Topic: P-10 C Holster  (Read 3865 times)

Offline Digitwiz

P-10 C Holster
« on: September 04, 2017, 04:37:39 PM »
Hi All:

Want to find an inside the waistband, cross draw holster for the P-10 C. I'm right handed and want to carry the pistol on my left (weak) side.

Alien Gear says they do not have a shell for the P-10 C.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bernie

Offline MedicRijos

• CZForum.com Shooting Team member
Re: P-10 C Holster
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 08:20:00 AM »
Congrats on getting the P-10. Most Glock 19, and even Glock 17 holsters will fit the P10. That was the whole intention, making easy for the people and agencies to make the switch from the G19 to the P10 and not having to buy a new holster as well. The only holster I've come across that does NOT fit the P10 is the Bladetech competition Glock holster. Right now im using the Blackhawk IWB kydex G19 holster for my P-10 that I carry
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 08:24:27 AM by MedicRijos »
YouTube: Rafy Rijos
Facebook: Rafy Rijos

Offline Dvrdwn72

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 05:44:15 AM »
Comp tac has a nice selection of holsters.

Offline DoubleTap

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 09:12:08 AM »
Stayholstered.com has excellent Kydex IWB holsters for Glock 19's which I am sure will fit the CZ 10-PC. I own two for my Springfield XDE, one with a 15 degree cant and one with zero cant for appendix carry. Since I owned a Glock 19 and had already purchased a Kydex holster from another holster company which works perfectly with my CZ 10-PC, I won't be ordering another one from Stayholstered. Had I not had my Glock 19 holster, I would definitely order one from Stayholstered.
CZ 10-PC 9mm
Springfield XDE 9mm
Colt Cobra 38 SPL+P

Offline raytracer

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 10:31:52 PM »
Stayholstered.com has excellent Kydex IWB holsters for Glock 19's which I am sure will fit the CZ 10-PC. I own two for my Springfield XDE, one with a 15 degree cant and one with zero cant for appendix carry. Since I owned a Glock 19 and had already purchased a Kydex holster from another holster company which works perfectly with my CZ 10-PC, I won't be ordering another one from Stayholstered. Had I not had my Glock 19 holster, I would definitely order one from Stayholstered.

Nice looking holsters, here's the correct URL: http://stayholstered.kimcee.com/

Offline MedicRijos

• CZForum.com Shooting Team member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 03:03:22 PM »
Id go with the Black Scorpion Glock 17/19 holster. Firs perfect.
YouTube: Rafy Rijos
Facebook: Rafy Rijos

Offline Bluefoot

• Sailor, Soldier, Police Officer
  • Cogito ergo armatum sum
    • Polymer Pistols Second Amendment Group
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 02:08:30 PM »
I picked up a kydex holster for my P-10C from Tulster.com, I got it in an off color, Mass Gray, which was discounted and is almost a dark, dusty, brownish plum (very nice) for $32.00 shipped. I'm very pleased, but it looks like that color  and the sale are both history. I also recommend Clinger Holster's Stingray IWB holster. They are very competitive and high quality. I have them for my Springfields.
Bluefoot aka Rock