Author Topic: Shot Show so far.  (Read 3721 times)

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Shot Show so far.
« on: January 16, 2014, 10:44:48 AM »
So far, Ghostwarrior and the guys have been doing a lot of touring the 12.5 miles of booths at shot show. Tomorrow morning, we make our presentation to them of some very special gifts to thank them for what they do. We'll have all kinds of photos and things to post about on here when we get a chance!

Offline chfields

• Administrator
Re: Shot Show so far.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 04:00:33 PM »
Well, we are back from SHOT Show and had an amazing time. All the folks at CZ-USA were very gracious and hospitable. We will be posting pictures and videos soon. We spoke to quite a few vendors and are hoping to be getting our hands on some new and exciting products for our beloved CZ's. We will be doing a number of video reviews on new products as well as testing different types of ammo and their performance. Stay tuned there are a lot of exciting things coming up this year!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 07:52:38 PM by chfields »
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 08:38:57 PM »
         I attended the Shot Show last year (2013) and even knowing what I/we were in for, it was still exhausting. We got some great stuff and will post what we have over the next couple weeks. Unfortunately the sound on the camera kept cutting in and out so we got some really great video talking about C-More red dot sits, but no Audio to go with it, so we will try to recreate the conversation as closely as possible.

We presented some never issued CZ70's with their original boxes and paper work to the President of CZ-USA, the Rep from CZUB and the Director of Marketing and Media Relations, which they were blown away about, (They were all laser engraved with their Names and some scroll work and in some really beautiful wood presentation boxes). Along with those we presented them with 3 beautiful Knives AngryVikingMan made along with the sheathes they were in. And some Czech Republic Hunting Federation, traditional ammo boxes all made in the same wood as the presentation boxes the CZ 70's were in.

Despite 4 days of nonstop walking and talking and interviews we still didn't see everything, that's how big the Shot Show is. And if you need any more convincing the NSSF just posted the attendance at this years show at 65,000, sorry 67,000 (5000 more than last year) people, all of whom were in the Shooting Industry in some size, shape or manner as the Show is not open to the public. AVM mentioned that to cover every booth at the show we would have walked 12 plus miles, but my back and feet say it was a lot more miles than that. lol

So stay tune, there is more to come complete with pictures.

BTW to give credit where credit is due, AVG couldn't join us this year but he backstopped us the entire time. relaying msg and advise, Thanks for all you did both with the Knives and sheathes but having our backs, even long distance.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 11:38:39 AM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 09:50:48 PM »
My pleasure. Also, if you walk 12.5 miles, you still have to walk in, out, around, back and forth, and then around the hotel. I'm sure you walked a LOT more than that. I'll post pics of the knives and stuff here in a bit.