Author Topic: 2011 National 4-H Invitational  (Read 5298 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
2011 National 4-H Invitational
« on: February 02, 2011, 10:52:40 AM »
This Invitational is for youths and appears to cover pretty much every Catagory of Compention there is from bows to Shotgun to Smallbore Pistol and Rifle. to Muzzel-Loading and also hunting. The National 4-H Shooting Sports invitational consists of 9 disciplines with 3 events in each. 4-H is a positive youth development organization that empowers young people to reach their full potential. A vast community of more than 6 million youth and adults working together for positive change, 4-H enables America’s youth to emerge as leaders through hands-on learning, research-based 4-H youth programs and adult mentorship, in order to give back to their local communities.

In a safe and enriching environment, 4-H brings youth and adults together to learn everyday skills with hands-on learning.  Working on activities from animal and plant sciences to robotics, 4-H’ers learn problem-solving skills that can make a positive impact upon their community. 4-H helps youth:

• meet the diverse challenges of today’s world
  • build self-confidence
  • learn responsibility
  • make positive decisions.
Learn about the history of 4-H and how we works to generate positive change in the lives of America’s youth, through the partnerships with land-grant universities and the Cooperative Extension System.

If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice