Author Topic: FOR SALE - UpLULA and HKS Magaizine Loaders modified to load .22lr mags  (Read 19069 times)

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?

As most Kadet and other Conversion Unit owners know, those pesky .22lr Magazines can be a real bear to load
And most readers of the Kadet Klub Forum know I have modded both, the HKS and the UpLULA Magazine Loaders so they will load those pesky CZ Kadet and other .22lr Magazines, which I call the "K" mods
Well, I also sell the Loaders I mod

The HKS-K Magazine Loaders are a model specific Loader and will load the .22lr Magazines along with all other Magazines list under the standard HKS model i.e.the HKS-940 are for CZ75 types, Sig 226/228, HKS-940, HKS-941 and HKS-452 are for the Witness and a few other Pistols
The HKS-K will still load the Centerfire Cartridge in addition to the .22lr Conversion Mags within their model group
For a Kadet, .22lr modded HKS-940, 941 or 452 (the HKS-940-K etc), I am asking $28.00, shipped

If you’re looking for a “One Loader does all” kinda Loader, try the UpLula-K
The UpLula-K will load most any Magazine, .22lr thru .45acp, Single or Double Stack
The total cost for an UpLula-K is $56.00 shipped via USPS Priority Mail
I know $56.00 is a lot to pay for a Magazine Loader
But with the Raw UpLULA costing around $35.00 (plus shipping), you get what you pay for
And the UpLula-K IS a One Loader does (most) all kinda Loader
Yes, you can buy MagLULA's new 22UpLULA for less (around $35.00), but it ONLY loads Rimfire Rounds....NO Centerfire Rounds
To see a few pics of the UpLula-K compared to a Standard UpLULA and what the Engraving looks like, check out this Post:
http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=24219.msg275984;topicseen#msg275984

I am also offering the new Snap-on, MagLULA 1911-A1 Single Stack Alignment Tool for the UpLula-K, for an additional $13.00
This little number make loading Single Stack Mags a real breeze....Even some of those skinny Mk-Series Ruger, Buckmark or Woodsman Magazines:
http://maglula.com/PistolMagLoaders/1911AI™AlignerInsertforUpLULAand22UpLULA.aspx

To see the UpLula-K in action, check out these YouTube Videos:
The UpLula-K Mag Loader for the CZ KADET and other 22 Pistol Mags / Loading the CZ Kadet Mags

JoeL has well over 30,000 Rounds loaded using his UpLula-K
Great job Joe.....Thank you

I am now modding the HKS-22R (Ruger MkI and MkII) Loader to work with all three Ruger;
MkI, MkII and now the MkIII
The HKS-22R-MkIII is $15.00 shipped

For an additional $2.00, I can add a nice Strap and Carabineer to either the UpLula-K or the HKS-22R-MkIII
That way you can just clip your Loader to your Belt Loop....See below for a couple pics of the UpLula-K-Plus and the HKS-22R-MkIII-Plus

OR;
If you have a standard UpLULA or HKS and would like it modded to handle the Kadet and other 22 Mags, I can do that
I can mod your existing Magazine Loader(s), or you can order / buy one (from whom ever) and have it shipped directly to my address, I'll mod it, then ship it to you
Total cost is $20.00, shipped back to you via USPS Priority Mail
Please contact me for more information on this at: DenStinett@aol.com

IF YOU’RE ORDERING A LOADER FOR A GIFT, LET ME KNOW......
I need to know the First and Last Initials of the person it’s going to

Please take note: There is an extra charge for shipping out of the US....If you really, REALLY want one, let me know and I'll check shipping costs for you

The usual turnaround time is approx ten business days
For those who don't already know, I drive Truck for a living (if you can call it a living) so there are times where I am gone for days, sometimes weeks at a time
So now the turnaround times can very

For questions or info on ordering, please e-mail me at: DenStinett@aol.com
or my cell No. is: 949-254-5812

I truly believe;
"Every thumb deserves a good Magazine Loader"

Thanks for the read
Shoot safe all, Den S

The HKS-940-K

The UpLula-K

For an additional $2.00, I can add a nice Strap and Carabineer to either the UpLula-K or the HKS-22R-MkIII, like this…..
The UpLula-K-Plus

The HKS-22R-MkIII-Plus
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 02:47:16 PM by DenStinett »
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before, and the years after him !

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: FOR SALE - HKS & UpLULA Magaizine Loaders modified to load .22lr mags
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 05:10:44 PM »
Hey Den:

What you couldn't just say join the forum it's easy? You had to give out your email address only? I'm crushed, Crushed I say, Cut to the quick! Hurt beyond description!  :sad: :cry: :shocked: I used to love you like a Brother! Oh wait that's from the God Father, oops.  :tongue: I'm doubling the fee for your use of this board!................................OH wait a second I don't charge you do I? Well still twice of nothing is still nothing and I think it's only fair I raise your rent.  :tongue:

So anyway the Ruger loaders are the same price? As the other loaders I mean? If so then I'll take 2 since I bought a Ruger MkIII Amphibian, and someday when the BATFE gets around to sending me my tax stamp I'll actually get to bring it home.  :laugh:

And BTW for everyone reading this, all kidding aside I have bought more than a couple of his original modded loaders, not sure but I think it's at least 5 or 6. If I had had 200.00 I would have bought 5 more and given them as Christmas and Hanukkah presents. Seriously these things are Great. I have dang I lost count, ummm I think it's 17 different CZ models, from the Kadet to the 97B and I have loaded every single mag (way over a Hundred in many capacities, 10 of which are 30 rnd 9mm for a CZ 75.) You try loading 10 of those things by hand and see how much fun you have. The Loaders pay for them selves just in bandages and reducing skin loss.

And yes that was an Unabashed Prop to Den and he is still going to charge me $40.00USD bucks per loader. the cheap ,,,,,,,,,. ahem at least he better. Oh and congratulations on going International den
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 05:23:17 PM »
GW:
You knucklehead, the loaders for the Ruger Mk I, II, III are only $6.00
Here are a couple pics of one of them

Let me know what you think
Have a safe New Year, Den S
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before, and the years after him !

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 06:52:30 PM »
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well then that's different innit Brain? I mean if they are only 6 bucks it's going to be hard to take over the world. NAARF! I'll still take 2.

I only have one MKIII Amphibian. Those things are EXPENSIVE! Besides how many frogs can I actually kill in my back yard after it rains hard with a suppressed .22, that I would need 2 of them? I mean I really hate the frogs after a hard rain doing frog stuff and making so much noise that it's hard to sleep but $1600.00 USD for one .22 is about as much as I'm willing to hate them. :angel:   :laugh: So I figure 2 will be enough. that way I'll have one in my range bag and one at the house.

$6.00 USD each really? Would you take it in postage? I have a lot of stamps?  :tongue:

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 07:06:10 PM »
I'll still take 2.
Two....Gotcha covered
$6.00 USD each really? Would you take it in postage? I have a lot of stamps?  :tongue:
What, do you have an "IN" at the Post Office ? ? ?
If so, I'll take my Mailwoman.....TOO HOT ! ! !

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 07:50:30 PM »
        Nay I jut stocked up on forever stamps since I'm sure the PO will be going for a dollar regular mail. And I thought I could save money at some point using the stamps to mail a package instead of having to pay what ever the currant fee is. Did I ever happen to mention I was a Cheap skate?

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
I have been asked for a few more pictures showing the differences between the UpLula-K and a standard UpLULA Loader
Note that the Loading Beak of the UpLula-K has been slimmed down to fit between the Feed Lips on the .22lr Magazines
Also the Owner’s initials engraved on the Top Strap (in this case “B R”)
And the engraved “KADET” on one side and “.22LR” on the other

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
       If you don't have one, you are going to hate yourself for waiting when you buy one. It's modded for .22 but it also loads everything I have up to the .45! I really was kidding when I said folks try to make off with mine once I have shown them ho it works. I'm thinking about drilling a hole in it somewhere and tying a cinder block to it for when I loan it to other shooters on the range. Maybe go high tech and get one of those two part alarms you put on your suitcase or briefcase and if it gets more than a couple feet from you the alarm goes off. I think you can set the distance but I just thought about it and have to see if they still make those things.

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
Remember, there is a Split Ring attached to the Loader Body already

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
Oh ya! Forgot about that. :laugh:  well that says me a step or two, now to find a way to actually keep one.

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
You could always put an eye screw into the bottom of the wooden handle and hook a five pound Sledge Hammer to it ! ! !  :shocked:
OR, get one of those retractable Dog Leashes ! ! !  :laugh:

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
Oh the dog lease is a good idea! thanks. Cheaper than the alarm thing also I bet.

Offline chfields

• Administrator
I second the dog leash idea..... :cheesy:
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
Re: FOR SALE - UpLULA and HKS Magaizine Loaders modified to load .22lr mags
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2016, 02:51:50 PM »

Well, the USPS did it again
They increased the price of shipping over a dollar
We have had to raise our sales price by a buck to cover this increase
Thanks to everyone for all their support    :cool: