Author Topic: CZ75B trigger reset/return problem?  (Read 1527 times)

Offline techiede44

CZ75B trigger reset/return problem?
« on: August 13, 2018, 05:20:55 PM »
 I’m new to CZ’s and have a recently purchases (new) CZ75B and now have almost 800 rounds through it.  At about 500 rounds the trigger pin starting walking out and I replaced it with a CGW floating trigger pin and also changed the trigger return spring to their reduced power version (to make it easier for me during dry fire).
What I’m running into is that on occasion the trigger does not seem to reset fully and pushing it forward doesn’t help.  If I pull on the trigger again (after fully releasing) it will fire properly on the next trigger pull.  This is without doing anything else.
My last range session it happened 4 times out of 114 shots (total of 6 different mags, each a 19 rounder) with a different mag each time and it was never the first or last round.
Any ideas as to what to look for?  Did I mangle the TRS when I replaced it (it was a pain to get in) or push something out of alignment? Or ???
Appreciate you folks helping a CZ newbie (although experienced with other firearms).

Offline J Mercurio

Re: CZ75B trigger reset/return problem?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 10:33:10 PM »
Id replace the TRS... I stopped using the reduced power spring because they don't last as long.. either way, a new TRS should fix your issue.