Author Topic: New CZ 75 P-01  (Read 2676 times)

Offline roguesam

New CZ 75 P-01
« on: June 21, 2018, 07:30:36 PM »
Pleased to have found an in-stock P-01 from an online retailer in Minnesota today. I've been on the hunt for a bit now, having a CZ75D PCR (no rail) for quite some time now. The PCR has had a CGW DFC and night sights installed and I could not be more pleased with function. Unfortunately, I am now 61 YO and am starting to have issues with picking up iron sights well. I HAVE had a laser installed on a few other handguns and found them to help me with speed & accuracy. YMMV, this is just my personal experience. Since no makes a laser to fit my PCR after Crimson Trace discontinued the LG-476 a few years back, I've been tough out of luck finding one. I finally broke down and went in search of a P-01 that I can send to CGW for a massage. Located one through a Google search on about page 6 or 7. Yee-ha! Photos to follow, once in hand.

Offline Dwe

Re: New CZ 75 P-01
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 08:30:55 PM »
Congrats
I have the P-O1 Omega and it has quickly become a favorite CCW.
Enjoy!

Offline greyeyes

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 09:59:46 PM »
Congrats! You'll love it, especially after a CGW visit!! I just got my hands on one of the Urban Grey P-01's after a rather lengthy search myself and I'm adoring it.

Offline Rodolfo Fierro

• Global Moderator
    • TRAIN 2 SHOOT
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 12:32:56 PM »
The crimson trace grips are hard to find.  The next best thing is fiber optic sights.  I've found that the front fiber optic sight makes a big difference ( I'm 71YO).  Get the 1.5mm fiber, the 1.0 does not fill the rear notch and makes sighting a bit vague.

Offline Luger Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 08:58:12 AM »
Check Classifieds here or G-broker. I listed a set of 476's yesterday. Buy from here they are $50 cheaper, member discount. :wink: