Archived material > Get Well Wishes

Heart problems

(1/6) > >>

bre346:
To all who are aware of heart problems. The waiting, the wondering, the hope, the praying that the peer old heart will last another day.

GhostWarrior:
         I do apologize bre346, when I put up the best wishes board I had intended to ask folks to keep you in mind also, I hope you are doing better than you were. You may not be in the Navy officially anymore, but you are one of my crew and you do not have leave to hit the dry docks any time in the near future. Besides, I need the time to see if anyone has figured out a way to do a burial at Internet, and if so, how?  :cool:
        So, just tell your heart to shape up, and get with the program.

bre346:
Yessir, right away, sir.

I'm home already from getting that stent put in yesterday. Due a miriad of prayers the doctor's hands were perfect and there were no difficulties. I thank all of you for your support. I have rested a lot since and coming up to speed on my appetite.

I'm anxious to get back to shooting my new CZ. It has become a keeper and I have ordered a holster from Kholsters.

Hard as I can, long as I can.

GhostWarrior:
         Very well sailor, keep that attitude and we will get along fine. Our family here is with you, both in recover and on the range. Make sure you catch up with your range time. Glad as hell the stent went well, Did wonders for a friend of mine and he's still around giving my grief about not having been in the Navy.  :laugh:

Frankly you squids scare me, how anyone can get in side a huge tin can and float around in water to deep to stand up in, is beyond me. As near as I can tell, more than a few of my ancestors, and 4 of my immediately family were all Navy, and I still don't don't get the fascination. At least on land I can find a place to hide and shoot back, you folks just let everything hang out in the breeze. Weird, very weird. Hell I won't even get in an APC and those are on land!

I really am happy things are mending and you are getting back into ship shape. Wish I could go shooting with you. Between you and my oldest brother, I am sure it would be a experience.

bre346:
I feel for you, too. Thanks for caring.

I joined the Navy so I wouldn't have to sleep in a foxhole, march in the mud and eat dirt.

Do you  know hard it is to sink a battle carrier? The Japs tried for four years, sent everything they had and barely scratched mine. See http://www.cv6.org/1944/1944.htm for my part in it.

I plan to go shooting tomorrow.  Yes, we gotta keep the tests going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version