Author Topic: CZ 600 offerings  (Read 2977 times)

Offline SD 6.5 Grendel

CZ 600 offerings
« on: December 30, 2021, 12:30:50 PM »
Anyone payed much attention to the CZ 600 offerings? Care to venture a guess as to which calibers & furniture will be more sought after? What do you like & what other options would you like to see?

Personally I would think they would do well to offer 6.5 Grendel & 6mm ARC. Id also like to see a bare bones action & selection of barrels offered. Suppose what I am saying here is I have not warmed yp to their current stock offerings.

Offline SD 6.5 Grendel

Re: CZ 600 offerings
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2022, 01:41:08 PM »
From what I am hearing Legacy sports are the ones That need to hear what the customer is seeking. If their is anyone else like me that have an interest in Mini Action type chambering beyond 223 & 7.62 x 39 let's reach out & make our desires known. Are we only wanting the firearm for the sake of inexpensive .223 & 7.62 x 39 ammo or are their other chambering that will be more to our liking or offering more utility for our needs.

Offline ciwsguy

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 04:07:25 PM »
I agree and would like to see a 6.5 Grendel offering.  I'd been looking for it in the 527 and lucked into a new one that became available at a local retailer earlier this week, 10 January 2022.  So I must have bought one of the last 527 models manufactured in 6.5 Grendel.  Haven't taken it to the range yet, but just got the scope mounted today.

Offline SD 6.5 Grendel

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2022, 07:19:28 PM »
Congratulations on the 527 Score! My observations hav been they do benefit from a little breaking in & tweaking of the extractor. Expect you will be very pleased with the 6.5 Grendel. What barrel length or model did you find?

When I put my 1st 6.5 Grendel together a little over 6 years ago I thought the only thing I may like better in the way of a deer rifle was if she was necked down to 6mm.

Could not say the 6mm is better, though I really do like the 6mm ARC. She is new to me so of corse it is my favorite. To put this in context though, I have a 300 black out that never really has excited me much as well as a 7.62 x 39 that has yet to catch my interest. Really does boil down to different strokes for different folks. On the open parries of windy South Dakota the sleeker more wind forgiving sexy 6mm hunting projectiles has been a nice edge to have for my hunting style.

Suppose Ill do well to keep in mind the planes of North & South Dakota, Nebraska along with Kansas amount to a very small portion of the USA hunting population. Thus the rifle builders tend to focus on the more populous needs from coast to coast. I am guessing a lot of folks have seldom if ever had an opportunity to take a deer at distances further than 125 yards.

Offline SD 6.5 Grendel

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2022, 05:41:25 AM »
Waiting on a proper caliber, not offered - at least initially. This will be my reaction to launch of this new offering.

Finishing a bit harsh I suppose though on target from my perspective. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-I1Hvkm1ZA

Offline ciwsguy

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2022, 09:31:50 AM »
What barrel length or model did you find?

24 inch