Author Topic: Why My Trigger was So Gritty  (Read 2005 times)

Offline Ecrevisse

Why My Trigger was So Gritty
« on: September 05, 2021, 11:06:28 AM »

In a previous post, I complained of my CZ P-10C having a heavy and gritty trigger. I purchased it years ago when these pistols first came out. It has the ambidextrous magazine release. After changing the trigger to a HBI trigger, the trigger improved since it ws metal rather than polymer. Recently I looked at the trigger and noticed that there is a bur on the frame that rubs against the trigger on the right side. That bur was causing the problem. I will have to break down the pistol and file that bur smooth

« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 11:12:17 AM by Ecrevisse »

Offline Ecrevisse

Finally a trigger that reviewers were bragging about.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 02:48:21 PM »
After several hundred rounds, a change of triggers, tearing the pistol apart, smoothing out the trigger hole in the frame, putting in a Cajun Gun Works striker and T-Block with new frame pins, I now have a smooth trigger that all those reviewers on YouTube have been bragging about. Now I have a trigger that is way it should have been new out of the box.

Buying something new and having to rebuild it to get it to where it should have been from the factory does not make a good review.

How is the trigger now? About the same as a S&W M&P with an Apex Tactical trigger.