Trading Post (Classifieds) > Old Classifieds: Sell, Trade, or Barter.

T-shirts, Hats and Patches

<< < (2/5) > >>

Angryvikingman:
I'd like to see a variety actually. LIKE:
OD green with black stitching, black with OD green stitching, Coyote with OD green stitching, OD green with coyote stitching. I know they're not cheap to produce, so we should do a poll on it. Then, whatever the poll says, thats the color we do. Some plain ones in coyote with same color stitching, and OD with OD stitching.
Just a thought.

GhostWarrior:
Works. Go ahead and set up the poll for all the ideas, if there isn't enough lines let me know by PM and I'll see if I can add more lines if I can find where they are. (the Poll option and number of choices)

CZ-RAMI-2075:
Very nice work!

Any plans for long sleeved t-shirts or sweatshirts for those of us who live North of Florida's weather?

GhostWarrior:
Another great idea, now all I need is the money to do all of it. I Will keep in mind though. and any other ideas we all can come up with.

CZ-RAMI-2075:
You might also consider some Coffee/Tea Mugs..a bit large than normal..with the CZF or other logo on them.

I know that several years ago that CZ-USA couldn't keep enough CZUB mugs in stock, esp. during the winter. I'd pay over $20 for

To my knowledge, there are no longer any mugs from the factory or elsewhere.

Price was $16.99 plus shipping (IIRC) and I know that I'd pay over $20 for one, esp. if it helped out my dear friend or
this forum. white , black, or even silver would be very neat.

It sure would beat the heck out of pasting whatever CZ-USA sticker is lying around to a wal-mart $1.99 china cup.

As I had to give up cigars, I'm still clinging to my various teas.

Consider me your first customer if these come to fruition.

KEV

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version