Legal and Political > 2nd Amendment Advocacy Groups

UN Gun Control Law

(1/5) > >>

Rodolfo Fierro:
On July 27 there will be an international treaty that will define gun ownership for all countries written by the UN. 
Please write your representatives and reject this cancellation of the second amendment.  Go to http://www.dichmorris.com/  for a quick assist in e-mailing them. 

torpedoman:
it requires a 2/3 majority of the senate to ratify a treaty.
 Simply tell your senator that a vote for this will be considered a violation of his oath of office and an act of treason.
 We need to demand the arrest and trial of any senator that votes to violate U.S. solventery.

Rodolfo Fierro:
My senator (Richard Blumenthal) is one of the ones that lied about having been in Viet-Nam.  The other senator is retiring.  A form letter has been sent to both of them and the weasel congressman too.  They will probably all vote to pass this.

GhostWarrior:
          Frankly even if it passed, I shouldn't like to be around if Anyone at all tries to enforce it. The mild mannered folks will maybe give up theirs simply because they are told to. But I think there is going to be a name writing in the snow contest for everyone else.

Angryvikingman:
I wrote my congressmen about it. I ain't having that mess. There are more guns in the US than there are people, good luck taking them! Hell, the citizenry outnumber the army about 100 to 1, so I think that maybe we'd do something about it, and if the UN came in and tried anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version