Firearms and Gear > CZ Handguns

CC tomorrow

(1/20) > >>

jdr3366:
Hi,

I've been thinking about it for over a year, target shooting at least once a week. I'm comfortable with the safety, pistol function, holster, and my knowledge of the law.

Any recommendations for my first day of concealed carry with my 75B 9mm tomorrow?

GhostWarrior:
ummmmmmm might we get a better idea of what you are talking about? Yes this looks like a weird question, but your post is vague in the extreme? No offence intended but that would raise eyebrows no matter where you posted it.

jdr3366:
What I'm saying is that I've thought about the pros and cons of concealed carry for me for over a year. It's something I want to do for personal protection. I read about others who have done it and feel that the weapon is too exposed, not concealed properly, probably lot of other feelings, etc.

In the experience of others, what are the thoughts that go through you mind as you leave the house the first day of concealed carry?

Not sure why that sounds extreme.

jdr3366:
The other concern I have is that the 75B is a large weapon. I read about getting a smaller pistol for CC, but I think I should try carrying it for a while and see for myself if it's too large for me to carry.

Rodolfo Fierro:
The first day that you carry concealed is going to make you feel that everyone is looking at your gun.  Try to wear it around the house first and have others see if the gun is noticeable before going anywhere else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version