Archived material > Why this Board?

older CZs

(1/3) > >>

don.o:
Hi guys,  I just inherited a CZ45.  The condition is about 98%  It is a 25 cal. DAO.. anyone know what it's worth? Don

b5.5dan:
First of all, Welcome to CZ Forum! We're glad to have you here.
Second, what it's worth is subjective. I have seen them sell for between $175 and $325. It depends on who is around when you put it up. As much as I love CZ firearms, if I had $325, I would buy an 82 or an 83 in a caliber I would feel more comfortable defending myself with. But I'm not a collector per se. I have more than one CZ, but I don't make purchases based on rarity or total number of units produced.

Anyway, it's a nice little pistol, and I hope you enjoy it or, if you want to sell it, I hope you get what you want for it.

don.o:
Thanks for the reply,  I really like this little pistol.  I plan to use it as CCW but I know that the 25 cal. is feeble.  thanks again for the info Don

american lockpicker:
25 is fine for SD if you can be precise with it. Years ago I carried a Raven with Hornady .25 JHP and I was confident in it.

TexinMaine:
I have one as well and recall I paid about $165 for it. Its a great little pistol I have from time to time carried it concealed myself. It's great to just to throw in a front pocket. There is an old saying "I would rather have a .25 in my pocket then a .45 at home". I also bought a great pair of rosewood grips on Gunbroker, I'll try to get some pics up this week of my CZ's. Mine is a great little shooter and has never had a hiccup after a couple hundred rounds. My only complaint is a lack of resources for spare mags.

Tex

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version