Archived material > Why this Board?

Name this Board

(1/4) > >>

GhostWarrior:
           OK this Board is needed; it isn't going anywhere, but the Name, Title? I don't know leaves me cold. Anyone have a better idea for a name or where it should reside? Here where it is now or in a different position/place?

I'm going to leave this up for a couple weeks, then whatever names, and places come up I will make into a poll and everyone can vote on it/them. If a name gets more than one prop during the next two weeks, then I may unilaterally pick that one. Or not.

b5.5dan:
Collectible and Antique CZs get my vote.

ZG47:
Not baad, but such a title might play into the hands of the collect and don't-ever-shoot-it brigade!

What about...OLD CZs- Historic, Collectible and Usable!

I personally do not buy into the concept that nice examples of historically significant firearms should be locked up forever in air conditioned gallerys. Yes, be careful with them. Buy a cheaper rifle for pig hunting and night-time pest shooting but take them out occasionally and allow them to be handled and shot. That way we spread understanding and pay back the favours that older shooters did when they allowed us to handle and shoot their treasured firearms!

GhostWarrior:
       Well that's 2 names suggested and no suggestions on where it needs to be in the list. That's really not that big a deal. But come on folks 2 names in a week? are you folks telling me that buying a CZ was that last good idea you had?  :tongue: .
And I count myself in your groups since I'm not wild about my suggestion but at least I gave it a shot. Well actually that's rather then way my shooting has been recently so ................ :laugh:

This part is new, you can add as many names as you think would really work out, not useless stuff that has no bearing, and it doesn't have to be a straight line, Humour is good also. We want a fun board, we are family and families joke and kid around some.

b5.5dan:
I got it. "No FFL Required To Ship: Antique, Collectible, And Serviceable CZ Firearms "  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version