Firearms and Gear > Non CZ Firearms

Replacement sights for S-120 Canik??

(1/1)

pzlehr:
I was wondering if and where you could get replacement sights for  a Canik S-120?  I am thinking the ones on my Canik are off.  I have a couple CZ's and other semi-autos and revolvers and I never shoot low left with any of them but my Canik shoots maybe 3" low left (very tight groups though).  If I have to I'll doctor the ones on the gun, but I hate to have to file the front sight if there is a shorter one to be bought.  My Sig P-250 had a similar problem and Sig replaced the sights and it is VERY accurate.

Apple3070:
Cajun now carry's replacement sites

K-Texas:

--- Quote from: pzlehr on April 01, 2014, 07:17:39 PM ---I was wondering if and where you could get replacement sights for  a Canik S-120?  I am thinking the ones on my Canik are off.  I have a couple CZ's and other semi-autos and revolvers and I never shoot low left with any of them but my Canik shoots maybe 3" low left (very tight groups though).  If I have to I'll doctor the ones on the gun, but I hate to have to file the front sight if there is a shorter one to be bought.  My Sig P-250 had a similar problem and Sig replaced the sights and it is VERY accurate.

--- End quote ---

Any sights made for the CZ 75B will work on the S-120.  :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version