Author Topic: Bashful brother  (Read 3083 times)

Offline jonnie

• NRA Patron - LifeMember
Bashful brother
« on: August 30, 2012, 12:24:49 AM »
He won't post and may not even know that this site exists but my baby brother also gave a full career to the US Navy. He retired as an HMC, Special Warfare Combat Crew, Boat Captain with Special Boat Unit 22. I was privileged to ride with him and his team a couple of times. He was an IDC and served with a Marine unit for many years before transfering to SpecWar. Paul, Thank you!
If you ain't havin' fun, you ain't doin' it right!

Then or now, Welcome Home Brother!

NRA Instructor, Red Cross Instructor -  CPR/AED/Wilderness/First Aid, WA Hunter Education Instructor, Washington Trails Assoc., Int'l Hunters Education Assoc.,

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Bashful brother
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 09:33:38 PM »
            I thought we already gave him props when I posted props to you?  Then again Veterans deserve all the props they can get. So ya, I am proud of both of you Navy Pukes.  :laugh: You both have served with pride and distinction and honor. Which is all anyone can ask. Thanks for saving my tokus even if you had no idea you were. And those that I worked with. And everyone else that you risked your lives for. Oh ya and for the Goat Locker Coffee, it would have been harder without it. Just like the coffee we had at home.

Fair Winds and Following Seas
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice