Author Topic: I do not think he will post this but I will.  (Read 1814 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

  • I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3039
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
I do not think he will post this but I will.
« on: March 23, 2012, 11:51:56 AM »
         Posted for and about CZ04FT because as I said I don't think he would do so himself, and this was in response to a conversation we had via PM. He has no idea I'm posting this, but I am proving my Word to him and everyone else that this is a place of Honor and Pride.


       "I was in the US Army July 1966-July 1969. I served my last six months in Korea. I didn't serve in Vietnam.


Thank you Sir. And Welcome home.

   I hope others will do the same thing so that no one is forgotten no matter their Service. For themselves, Fathers, Brothers, Sisters, Mothers, Friends and Family. This is not intended to be a Bragging board, (look what I did and the awards I got), it is here for people to be recognized for what they did. To take pride in their Service to our Country and to be remember for it as long as anyone of us is still here to keep this forum and This Board up and running. And for them and others to tell the World proudly and loudly  "I/he/she was a Warrior. I/he/she stepped up to the line because they thought it was the right thing to do and I/we are Proud of doing so or that they did so.

          99% of the time, (the other 1% being the Historic Figures that we learn about in History, Presuming they still teach History in schools anymore,) the people that have sacrificed so much to keep the citizens of this country safe and free, are forgotten even by their own families. Maybe the people they saved or helped will remember them, I can only hope that's true. They deserve better than that and I am in my small way trying to address that. As far as I know, no one steps up to the line for the Glory and Recognition. Which is no doubt why not many have posted here. But as far as I am concerned they do indeed deserve the recognition, especially from their family and friends.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice