Archived material > mouseguns.com Pocket Auto Comparison Chart

"Mousegunner"'s Pocket Auto Comparison Chart

(1/5) > >>

GhostWarrior:
http://mouseguns.com/PocketAutoComparison.pdf

With thanks to another member lklawson for mentioning it and sending me this link so I could do this. And before anyone points out the obvious, yes I know there is not a single CZ anywhere on the chart. It really doesn't matter, when someone puts that/this kind of work into something for no other reason than to help others for no gain whatsoever, he or she deserves the Recognition for his or her contributions to shooting in general. And he was a genuinely a  nice guy.

Perryn:
Wow, that is nice work.  So what is the best small CZ carry gun?  Preferably in 9mm?

N.D.:
No worky ?

GhostWarrior:
WOW! I can Not believe This question got missed! I am SO Sorry! I sincerely apologize truly.

Presuming you are still a member here and still want the answer, it's a tough one to answer. Mostly because CZ doesn't actually make small modern pistols in the category as those in the Mouse's Chart. The CA RAMI is small enough to hide fairly easily, it's a little on the blocky side but it can be put in some pockets, especially big jacket pockets. The P-01 is good but not that much of a pocket gun but easily concealable, as is the P-07 Duty. Then there is the Duo which is about as old as the 82's and the 52's somewhere in there. but it's a .32 some it doesn't meet the 9mm part of your question, Neither do the CZ 82 nor the CZ-83 the first being a 9mm x 18 Markov round and the second being a .380 round, but both of those you could hide in a pocket of a tux and most likely no one would ever notice.

Actually, truth be told, the size of the weapon has little to do with being able to conceal it as a CCW, which is what I think you were asking about when you said carry. CCW is a matter of wearing the right cloths for the weapon you want to carry. I used to way about half of what I do now when I was younger, and I carried a CZ 75 Pre-B 9mm, 24/7 more or less. It was my duty pistol, my combat pistol, my CCW pistol, Just a matter of how you dress, decides the style and size of the weapon you can carry. The whole point of CCW is that the weapon is Concealed!. if no one can tell you are wearing a pistol they you did your job correctly. Carrying a concealed weapon is not normally the primary charge or even a reason to stop. If you do it properly.

Again I am very sorry for not seeing this post since you put it up in Feb. I just don't allways get to every single board, and not a lot of folks know of the Mouse and his passion for "Mouse Guns" hence his nickname. So I'm thinking no one stopped  in here to look or passed it buy knowing they couldn't help and that someone else might. No excuse, It's on me as the Admin.

GhostWarrior:
        And N.D. yes this is working but apparently my brain wasn't, Welcome to our Forum, and I hope you get your answers or at least directed to where you can get them answered. We try believe it or not to answer everyone, somehow, And there are no stupid questions here, (at least regarding firearms and quit possibly a number of other weapons depending on the type and the question, so if you are unsure Please ask and we will do our best to answer it. Without putting you down, calling you names, flames wars or rudeness. 

What can we do for you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version