Author Topic: Concealed carry workplace groups  (Read 9161 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Concealed carry workplace groups
« on: January 28, 2016, 07:53:42 PM »
For those of you that carry in workplaces with many employees such as a factory, school(I won't tell if you won't), office or any other locations with lots of coworkers I have a question.

As a Ccw holder, you are probably not broadcasting your carry status. I guess that can be said of any coworkers that may carry as well. There's probably little reason to discuss it during your day, but let's say you found out a coworker also carries(for ease, assume you guys get along). Should you make an effort to attempt coordinating any plans for defense situations and training?

For example, I'm at work and a coworker and I somehow discover we are both carrying and we both carry every day. Should we try to work with each other as far as maybe trusting the other with one of our spare magazines in their desk,  perhaps go to the range together and help each other become better shooters, etc?.

Being a Ccw holder seems like it's quite the isolation, but just knowing you aren't the only one can be a good thing right?

Online chfields

• Administrator
Re: Concealed carry workplace groups
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 08:00:24 PM »
While none of the recent jobs I've had actually allow carrying on premise, I have met a few co-workers that carry/shoot and we have gotten together to shoot and compare ideas......
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad