Author Topic: Industry Shoot 2012  (Read 10942 times)

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Industry Shoot 2012
« on: October 10, 2012, 07:23:30 AM »
Yesterday, Ghostwarrior and I attended an invitation only shoot put on by a man by the name of Glen Bellamy. There were industry reps there from:
Faxon Firearms Makers of a revolutionary new AR-15 upper that combines the best of 3 different weapons systems. (It blew my mind)
Crimson Trace Iain Harrison, the winner of Top Shot season 1 was their spokesman. Nice guy. He owns an SP-01.
BassPro Shop Chris Cheng, Winner of Top Shot season 4 was their  spokesman. We spent a lot of time with Chris. He loved the CTS .40
NightForce Optics Exceptional optics on some exceptional guns. The .338 Lapua..... Drool....
Spartan Blades Makers of Knives with Intent. Some seriously wicked knives. If you like knives, you'll love these. 
Voodoo Tactical Gear bags, assault rigs, and all manner of other tactical gear. Good stuff, I have some and use it A LOT.
Vertx Makers of some very nice, if expensive, tactical clothing.
Coonan Inc Makers of the 1911 in .357/.38 special. Nice guns, hell of a shockwave/loud.
Surgeon Rifles Makers of long range rifles for people who like to have to only use 1 bullet. Lol! Seriously nice rifles.
Oleg Volk Photographer extraordinaire, gun enthusiast, and a really nice guy.
Glenn Bellamy The exceptional fellow who put this whole thing together. We would like to thank him for doing this and inviting us to attend. He is a lawyer, but a good one. (All jokes aside, seriously nice guy.)
About what we did:
Our mission there was to show off CZ's exceptional product line, and educate all of the people who asked about the company. Even some of the industry people had never heard of CZ, so we enlightened them. Chris Cheng and Iain Harrison even did some side by side competition with some of the pistols we brought. Both of them shot my SP-01. Chris especially liked Ghostwarrior's CTS .40 and spent quite a lot of time behind the trigger of that single action beauty. (I'm not a .40 fan, but I would be with that CTS, OMG!) We weren't really there to put our faces on the company, but somehow we ended up with our own table covered in CZ pistols and rifles. I have a lot of video of people shooting the CZ pistols we brought and some photos that I will share later.
Angryvikingman with Chris and Iain
Some of the pistols on our table
Chris Cheng shooting the CTS .40 and SP-07

Chris Cheng shooting the CTS .40

Iain Harrison and Chris Cheng Shooting Steel plates Round 1

Iain Harrison and Chris Cheng Shooting Steel plates Round 2

Faxon Firearms ARAK uppers.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 12:07:10 PM by Angryvikingman »

Offline chfields

• Administrator
Re: Industry Shoot 2012
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 11:04:35 AM »
We couldn't have asked for better representatives!! I'm sure you guys did us proud!!!! I eagerly await the pics and videos and getting to sit down with GhostWarrior and getting all the details. Sounds like a great time was had by all!
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad