I was thinking about what we could do to make this Forum fun for families. Reason being is that at least 3 of our members have posted pics of their kids at the range or shooting, along with pictures of their significant others doing the same. Also there have been a couple questions asking for ideas on how to encourage family member(s) to come out to the range with them and try some shooting, which brings us to this board topic. I want it to be a place where our members with families young and old could brag on them and show off their interest in the shooting sports. (we already have an entire forum for us to brag on ourselves, I think it's time we brag on our families abilities) And if we can get trainers, instructors, Range Safety Officers and such to help with questions from the members or their families, then this would be an even more fun forum for everyone. We already have shown we can get along without being vulgar, political, or overly religious, or start flame wars when we disagree and we don't have any ads or banners or other things to distract from what we are interested in, and that’s Shooting. It's up to us to bring along the next generation(s) so that they can take our place(s) standing tall for their Country and the Right to Arm Bears, oh um I mean Bear Arms. I think this may be a way to do just that. I'm not really good at getting my meaning or intensions across, but I hope everyone more or less gets my point and where I'm coming from. It would help if someone wanted to be the Moderator for this board, and keep it rolling, possibly coming up with ideas on how to spark interest in the younger set by showing them sites where people their age or gender compete and have fun while doing it. As it is we have only myself, and 3 Global Moderators to run this Forum, and we really could use some help.

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
0 Replies
Last post October 15, 2013, 02:56:27 PM
by sirgilligan
Went out with my Son

Started by CZ04FT

13 Replies
Last post July 05, 2012, 09:18:21 PM
by GhostWarrior
How Many Magazines?

Started by CZ04FT

5 Replies