Author Topic: Review Videos of CZ 75 Family Handguns  (Read 6840 times)

Offline sirgilligan

Review Videos of CZ 75 Family Handguns
« on: December 07, 2011, 08:56:10 AM »
Sootch00
http://www.youtube.com/user/sootch00#p/search/0/rkNpi85c6Ko

Gun Blast

Hickok45

And at time mark 17:35
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 08:59:51 AM by sirgilligan »

b5.5dan

Re: Review Videos of CZ 75 Family Handguns
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 07:50:54 PM »
If Hickok says it's good, it must be good, right?  :laugh:
Seriously though, thanks for teh links. I always love to see our pretty ladies featured in film!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 09:48:57 AM »
             Anyone know Hickok45 and or Jeff Quinn well enough to ask them if them want to play 20 questions here? Pretty much going to be orientated around CZ's, Dan Wesson's and Brno's depending on what they know or want to answer questions on. But, I may open things up a little to other model firesarms, if they want to go that route and don't have enough info to answer all the questions regarding our weapons of choice. I can think of a few questions we could ask about shooting in general, plinking ammo and such and so on. Just make sure that if you do know them and ask them they know this is a voluntary, no fee involved 20 questions interview.

Most likely won't be until after the holidays, CZ-USA gets first crack at putting up victims.........................ahhh, I mean interviewees, Then CZCustom, but I would love to have him and Jeff Quinn also.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Tug

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 08:31:19 PM »
nice videos thanks