Author Topic: Scorpion Model 61 is also available as a semi-automatic civilian version  (Read 6485 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA

CZUB sent this out with their usual news release format, and since it is the new Scorpion 61 design and it's available for civilians in a semi auto version, I thought I should post it, for your perusal. Miss Czech Republic lent her talents to help liven up the article, I'm sure she must have been passing by on her way to the beach or pool when she offered to un-selfishly assist them by holding the weapon so we could all have a better look at it.

Just a thought but since they have so many miss this and miss that pageants why isn't there a Miss Weapon Spokesperson of the year? They could even have one for cars, tractors, etc. Or even combine all the products spokespersons into one contest have separate categories, and then after picking a winner for each division, have an overall winner for the year?

Anyway back to the subject. I think this Scorpion is shiny as heck, and if the price is anywhere this side of the stratosphere, I might buy one after I get finished finding the last 3 CZ I really want.

http://www.czub.cz/zbrojovka/cz-about-in-the-press/CZ_ARTICLE_REDNEWS_KUPTE-SI-SKORPIONA_en.pdf
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Rodolfo Fierro

• Global Moderator
    • TRAIN 2 SHOOT
Re: Scorpion Model 61 is also available as a semi-automatic civilian version
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 12:46:02 PM »
I can not think of a better way to show the beauty of a CZ firearm !

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 09:08:12 PM »
Man, I want one of those scorpion evo III sa for my collection. Just hope the atf doesn't screw with the importation.

G.R.

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 09:04:26 PM »
will this ever be avaliable to the US public

Offline sirgilligan

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 10:45:43 PM »
The weapon looks like a lot of fun. I said the weapon!

Now about the BREN going to an undisclosed Arabic country, that is interesting as well.
I own the weapon that clearly influenced the CZ 805 BREN and it is excellent.