Author Topic: Isaac  (Read 11743 times)

Offline jonnie

• NRA Patron - LifeMember
Isaac
« on: August 30, 2012, 12:31:51 AM »
To all those in the path of Isaac we(my family) offer our best wishes and prayers for your safety. We have family still living in New Orleans and a wealth of friends in Mississippi and all along the Gulf Coast. I know from friends that the area from New Orleans to east of Biloxi has been hard hit by the storm surge and the winds. May the Almighty watch over you and yours and may He keep you safe.

If you ain't havin' fun, you ain't doin' it right!

Then or now, Welcome Home Brother!

NRA Instructor, Red Cross Instructor -  CPR/AED/Wilderness/First Aid, WA Hunter Education Instructor, Washington Trails Assoc., Int'l Hunters Education Assoc.,

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Isaac
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 11:39:13 PM »
             I thought I had posted here but apparently I haven't, so I'll say what I should have last week. A year ago I was in N.O. for my cousins service, and even after 7 years it was still rebuilding in a number of places and I was struck numb by house much was still boarded up, and places all over the city that were still abandoned. And now they have been hit again and though it was not the entire city this time it was still part of what makes New Orleans what it is. And I hope with everything I hold dear that family, friends and members got through OK, and I hope just as much that everyone there are recovering with minimal loss and emotional trauma

My hopes and best wishes are with everyone in the path of the Isaac.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice