Author Topic: Questions  (Read 2586 times)

Offline ttnc

Questions
« on: June 15, 2016, 01:08:27 PM »
I have owned a 75 bd police for a couple years. Absolutely love the pistol but I want to carry iwb and it is a bit heavy for me. I see the pcr is smaller and possibly easy to carry iwb. My question is...if I were to trade my bd for the pcr, what should I expect to pay difference. My bd has about 300 rounds thru it and is in excellent condition.

Offline BathGunner

Re: Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 07:09:18 AM »
It really depends on the dealer.  However, as a rule of thumb, you can expect to get about 50% of what you paid for your gun.

Offline Dvrdwn72

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 02:33:33 PM »
you will loose out on the deal. I would seriously consider buying outright if finances permit. Layaway is always an option as well. just my opinion.

Offline PappaWheelie

• "This is war, and in war, time is of the essence"
    • The Children's Bread
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 06:02:55 PM »
CZ's only subcompact, the 3" barrel RAMI, is by far the world's best IWB Concealed Carry pistol, IMHO. Its 15 round capacity with the legendary CZ ergonomics of its supplied extended magazine is 2nd to none in its class, because it stands alone in its class with its 7075 T6 aluminum frame, and the full-fingered forward-hooking grip will spoil you for anything else once felt. Its competitors are pudgy-barrelled, polymer framed, and tall bore center, thus nowhere near as soft shooting. I've found 12:00 IWB via Crossbreed's SuperTuck modified to sink all but the hammer and the butt of the grip below the belt enables total concealment with tucked shirt, and seated/bent over comfort.  The BD model avoids the possibility of forgetting the safety under stress, while providing a land between the slide release and the decocker lever for one's strong thumb, safe from the whizzing serrations of competitor's external rail designs.  As CZ's lightest offering, it can be carried all day without duress.  It's worth saving up for and waiting in line for, if need be.
Member, Gun Owners of America
CC: CZ 2075 RAMI BD in PappaWheelie Invisible 15 Round RAMI Holster
Homeboy: CZ 97 BD, Underwood 45 Super 120 Grain Xtreme Defender ammo
UBG: CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical Urban Grey Suppressor-ready
-all w/ CGW Short Reset Kit/1485-T2 Disco, 5 "Thick" Trigger, polished SA tooth

s0nspark

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 01:18:41 PM »
I used to appendix carry a 75BD and then switched to a PCR for a while... honestly I found I preferred the 75BD. Heavier, but more comfortable for me... go figure.

These days, though, I have divested myself of the steel-framed CZs and I carry a UG P-07 with an X300U... couldn't be happier! ;-)