Author Topic: Soldier, Sailor, Police Officer  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Bluefoot

• Sailor, Soldier, Police Officer
  • Cogito ergo armatum sum
    • Polymer Pistols Second Amendment Group
Soldier, Sailor, Police Officer
« on: October 21, 2017, 01:50:16 PM »
I'm a former soldier, sailor, and police officer. My dad taught me to shoot with a 1911 when I was nine years old and it's been a lifelong love affair ever since. I just picked up a CZ P-10 Compact, but haven't gotten it to the range yet. I'm very excited about it. I've been a Springfield Armory guy for the last few years. I've also owned numerous other guns including Sig Sauer, Glock, FN, Steyr, Aero Precision, Kahr, Ruger, S&W, Taurus, Rossi, Charter Arms, Charco, Mossberg, Remington, and others.

I fired a friend's CZ 75 SP-01 a few years ago and loved the trigger, but disliked the weight and full size. I am hoping they've come close to duplicating the trigger on a striker fire.

I run the Polymer Pistols' Second Amendment facebook group and the America's Rifle, The AR-15 facebook group.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 01:54:16 PM by Bluefoot »
Bluefoot aka Rock

Offline mknittle

Re: Soldier, Sailor, Police Officer
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 06:42:58 PM »
Have you checked out the so-01 phantom. It is basically a SP-01 tactical with a polymer frame.

Offline Bluefoot

• Sailor, Soldier, Police Officer
  • Cogito ergo armatum sum
    • Polymer Pistols Second Amendment Group
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 07:09:44 PM »
I considered it, but it is a larger gun than I wanted for concealed carry. I contemplated the CZ P-07, but went with the CZ P-10C since I have a lot more experience with striker fired pistols.
Bluefoot aka Rock

Offline mknittle

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 07:48:01 PM »
Yeah, that's kinda what I figured.

Offline Dvrdwn72

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 07:17:13 PM »
I still believe the p10c has the best trigger for an out of the box factory gun, non competition anyways,,