Author Topic: Cajun Gun Works - Great customer service  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Bucephalus

Cajun Gun Works - Great customer service
« on: February 08, 2019, 02:50:33 PM »
I ordered new sights for my 75B SA from CGW last month, which they promptly filled, followed by an email with the tracking number. On the expected arrival day, I checked the tracking, which showed that the package had arrived at my local post office and was out for delivery. That was the last that was ever heard from that package. The USPS web tracking said that it was at the post office to be picked up, but it was no where to be found.

Thinking that possibly the package was returned to CJW, I sent an email explaining my problem. David responded saying that it was the post office that lost it and that I could file a claim. No problem I'm thinking, ,after all CJW did their part and the post office screwed up.

Here comes the good part.

A couple of days later, I got an email from David at CGW telling me that they filled in the necessary forms to redeliver the package. Great! I wasn't expecting that, but I thought that was a nice touch.

So I checked the tracking number for days with no movement from the post office. It's now been almost 3 weeks since the order was placed so I was getting myself ready to deal with the post office when I got an email from Sherry at CGW.

Sherry stated that she had been watching my order and sent a replacement! She apologized for the long wait, but they had filed the loss claim at the post office and were sending out a replacement for the lost mail. All she asked was to return the original if it ever managed to show up!

My order was for $95 dollars and the post office was going to reimburse them for $50.

I think this outstanding customer service. They delivered the unexpected when the problem was not of their making!!!

This is truly a company that deserves our business. They certainly will have mine.