Author Topic: Magwells on CZs  (Read 12606 times)

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
Magwells on CZs
« on: November 29, 2011, 11:18:23 PM »
Thought I'd post some photos of magwell options that I have found for the CZ 75 style pistol

This is second version of magwell from CZ Custom. Needs short grips and you need run SP01 9mm mags or modify basepads to seat into the gun. It is freaking fast for reloads but does add some bulk to the bottom of the gun. Great for competition.

This is the first version from CZ Custom

Here is a weld on version done by GK Custom. This version the frame is cut and the magwell is welded onto the frame. Grips need to be trimmed. The magwell adds no length and is about the same width as the gun with the grips. Also no special basepads are needed.

czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
Re: Magwells on CZs
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 09:25:06 AM »
I like the "1st Version". How does it attach? Is it stainless or aluminum? Would look good on my stainless 75B. I think I could trim the Hogue a little to make it fit. How many $$$?
DW
CRA / NRA  Protect Your Rights
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~ James D. Miles

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 11:45:20 AM »
The first version will be harder to find as CZ Custom stopped making it about a year ago.
they are aluminum and slip on from the rear. if you take your grips off you will see the ledge it slips over on the frame.
they were at the time about $75.

EDIT: Looks like the webshop for CZUB has them
silver, black, red and blue
http://www.shop-cz.com/magazine-funnel-anodized-cz-75-cz-85-cz-sp-01-shadow-black/d-70734/
czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 04:50:18 PM »
          I suppose this means that the grips and all the mag base plates have to be trimmed before everything goes to the refinishing people? If so and you guys can do it, cause I haven't got a clue how I could do it let alone understand what you mean by "trimming", Just send my a PM with the extra cost so I'll know when the time comes to pay you.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice