Author Topic: Huglu 202B  (Read 16533 times)

MOUNTAIN WILLIAM

Re: Huglu 202B
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2014, 02:21:36 PM »
That is amazing looking......I would be afraid to shoot something like that..... :grin:
That's my problem, in the years that I've owned it, I've only fired two boxes of low brass Dove loads in it.   :grin:

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2014, 08:02:41 PM »
          You guys are Killing me!!!! Those are some of the shiniest world class shotguns I have ever seen! I can't even squeeze in a CZ Duo in my safe, no way I could get one of those or any Huglu's for that matter. I could do them justice in any case, so I shall simply say Thank you all for posting those pictures. As good as they are, I would bet the pictures do not do them justice in showing off their beauty and craftsmanship.

Ghost Warrior
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Deputy Dan

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2023, 08:24:06 AM »
This is my first time posting in this forum so I'm not sure if any of you will see it.  I think it is a reply to all of you.  I have a chance to buy a Durango and I need to know more about it.  I am brand new to the hobby so I am trying to digest all the advice and information I have received this past month.

It seems the Durango was made only one year, 2005-06.  Why did they cease production?

Are there parts available for it?

Any other comments about it would be helpful and appreciated.  I'm a greenhorn, as they say.  Thank you very much.                         

[size=78%]Deputy Dan Callahan  aka Jim Sprouse   SASS 113043[/size]

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2023, 12:41:29 PM »
Hey Dan:
All I know of the Durango, is it is a 20" SxS made in Turkey by Huglu, imported by CZ-USA
The difference between the Durango and the Amarillo is; the Durango has exchangeable Chokes and a Single Trigger, where the Amarillo has a fixed Choke and Double Triggers
I own the Huglu 202B, Bobwhite
A VERY NICE SxS
Beautiful Craftsmanship
I wouldn't hesitate to buy the Durango
HELL, if you don't buy it, I'd love to have it
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 12:45:50 PM by DenStinett »
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before, and the years after him !