Author Topic: Trigger Work For 75B -- Need Recommendations  (Read 2940 times)

TAL75B

Trigger Work For 75B -- Need Recommendations
« on: February 28, 2012, 09:23:10 PM »
This is my first post on this forum.

I am a proud owner of a 75B.  However, the 75B trigger is something that I would like to have improved greatly.  I would like to know a reliable, seasoned gunsmith who can lessen the travel; adjust the trigger to 3.5 to 4 pounds of pressure; shorten the reset; and perform other work to make the trigger superior.  I would like to outshoot my brother and his Sig P226X5 DE, but my CZ75B trigger needs improvement, even after I got past the gritty qualities when it came NIB.  Does anyone have the names and contact information for experienced gunsmith and whether a new trigger would be the remedy?  Thank you.

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
Re: Trigger Work For 75B -- Need Recommendations
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 08:44:56 AM »
CZ Custom does awesome work on triggers and other things like sights, grips, etc.

also
Cajun Gunworks, David Milam, does nice work and offers a line of parts for the DIY gunsmith
Shay Horowitz of Akai Custom does some really slick competition triggers on CZ guns.

czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Trigger Work For 75B -- Need Recommendations
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 03:35:38 PM »
           As does GM himself. He's just modest. I have him an dhis partner/sidekick (or is GM the side kick?) completly work over 2 or my CZ 75 Pre-B's.  :grin:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice