Author Topic: Need help  (Read 5518 times)

mauricepelletier

Need help
« on: March 04, 2012, 06:45:19 PM »
I'll never proclaim to be a firearms expert, but after spending over 31 years in the military I guess you could say that I've spent a lot of time at the range.  No expert by any stretch, but I do love to shoot.  I have many firearms/pistols/revolvers and use them all.   Mostly Sig Sauers, Springfields, S&W, Rugers, Colts, etc.etc. and I'm sure they would do well during a competition so as long as the shooter knows what he's doing.  Several months ago I went to our local dealer and spotted a CZ75D.  I picked it up, held it as if to shoot and immediately fell in love with it.  Went to purchase the firearms the following day but it was gone.  Ever since that day I have researched and have observed that firearm plus other CZ's.  I was determined to have one so last week I ordered the CZ75 Shadow T.  It should be here in 5 to six weeks.  I'm trying to locate a holster for the firearm but to this date nothing is available specific to that firearm.  Does anyone own one of these and if so, where did you find a holster.  Thanks for your help. 

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
Re: Need help
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 07:15:45 PM »
best bet would be a 75SA .40SW holster.
it has a full slide like the 75 Shadow and short dustcover too.

in a pinch..I run an SP01 holster and it works with all the 75B, 75 Shadow and SP01 guns except the Phantom..
czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com

mauricepelletier

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 07:49:04 PM »
Thanks for the come back.  I'll start shopping around.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 02:03:02 PM »
       Thanks GM for the advise I was wondering what I could use also. I have a ghost holster that the weapon simply feels like it barely sits on, Magnet I think? but I think that's for IPSC which I'm Pretty sure I can't compete in, since I can't do much more than stand, lean over, and duck. Running maybe a little. And not neccessarily in that order.  :laugh:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 06:33:55 PM »
I bet it'd fit in a glock 21 holster like the SP-01 does. Thats what Dan uses. I just use a Desantis, its a poly mesh deal. Suitable for my competition needs. I shoot IDPA.

quattrophiliac

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 08:32:55 PM »
My 75 shadow t sao fits in my Tek Loc for Idpa perfect as did my 75b.. I had to loosen the screws a tiny bit but works good.. Angus sells them at CZ custom. HBE makes very nice leather as well..  You made a wise choice with the 75 shadow as well...

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 07:01:17 PM »
I have the Race Holster rig that fit's my Shadows. and some of my other CZ's as well. It's NOT a  CCW holster by any stretch of the imagination, but foe competion, it might work, But it's a Race holster I think for IPSC but maybe IDPA also.

And I have more than one HBE Holster, that guy does incredable work. As for the Shadow I have a matched set? (well at least they are consective numbers) and they are both nail drivers of the first water. You'll love your's.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice