Author Topic: What this Calendar is for  (Read 16578 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
What this Calendar is for
« on: February 28, 2011, 10:43:27 AM »
 I just want to impress on everyone that things CHANGE. The dates I have gathered are from the respective Organizations own web sites, and you NEED to go to those sites to get any and all information regarding the respective Match and the date it's listed. I only put the starting date, NOT the entire duration of the competition, nor when you are supposed to show up for it. This is simply a guide and a sort of bonus for our members so they can hopefully find whatever they are looking for more or less linked through this site. Best of luck to all of our competitors in whatever Match(s) they entire.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Micheleleabe

• MicheleleabeXP
-
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 07:59:16 PM »
Rick and Tom, this thread seems to be about Cant go /Wont go and all that can be said has now been said from our local "Post Whores."

Ah yes... This post was created with XRumer, most popular tool for auto-posting on forums and blogs.
XEvil 5.0 helps to bypass most of antibot-protections, it's can break all most popular captchas, such as ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3 ;)
XEvil compatible with all known SEO-software: GSA, SERPParser, ZennoPoster, RankTracker, etc.
So if you want to promote your website fast and world-wide: XEvil is must-have tool in your arsenal ;)