Author Topic: My "New" RAMI P  (Read 56369 times)

b5.5dan

Re: My "New" RAMI P
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2012, 03:58:59 AM »
I think we have a member here who actually makes springs. He may not make recoil springs, but he might know what would work

Offline newbuckeye

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2012, 02:09:23 PM »
Wow...25 rnds a year? ouch!

I think you will love that rami.  I have one in 9mm and .40sw.  The .40 is a poly and after the 600 or so rounds I have thru it, I have no bulging issues like some have had.  One way to loosen up your recoil spring is rack the slide over and over.  Don't let it slam forward like you were cambering a round, you might cause other problems.  You might want to wear a glove as the slide can be pretty rough on your hand.  It will loosen up a bit that way. 
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect their country from its government."  Thomas Paine

RAMIfied

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2012, 02:16:39 AM »
okay, thanks for the advice guys, will work on it for sure till it loosens up, and also look for a replacement recoil spring if it doesn't work (since it'll take me 4 years just to get 100 rounds through it!)  :cry:

b5.5dan

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2012, 04:15:51 AM »
Dang! I won't go to the range without 200 rounds and a day in the desert requires ay least 1000. Rimfire included, of course  :laugh:

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2012, 10:54:26 PM »
        Oh pasha! Anyone could forget to look for that as a problem. Most all CZ's have very few issues all in all when feeding them. But I have/had 75 Pre-B's for so long and they hate anything not FMJ that I simply think of that as the issue first thing. It's those simple things that can drive you nuts. :grin: If you polish the ramp on a 75 pre-B then it plays nice with most any kind of ammo, but if you don't oops. So no reason for you to have known that, the B models apparently fixed the majority of that issue when they were made or whatever. I have no doubt that I will ask about a problem that I'm having and it will be simple but something I didn't know about or forgot. Never sweat the small stuff. Everyone of us is here I think to pick up tips, ideas and help of some sort.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Virginia John

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2016, 06:29:20 PM »
And this is a sticky?

Offline Sprags

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2017, 06:07:02 AM »
Ever since hearing about the RAMI from my friend the contractor, who by the way let me try out a 75 last year, I've been on the lookout for the RAMI BD model. I liked the decocker on my P226 and chose the decocker models of the 75 and P-01. Well a few months ago I finally aquired a CZ 2075 RAMI BD.

The grips were loose. I ended up getting a set of new G10 grips from the CZ web site that came with screws and spacers. When installing the new grips I found that the gun did not have spacers installed from the factory. I didn't try the spacers with the original grips but I want to bet they would have eliminated the looseness.

Anyway...all problems aside. I really like the RAMI. I like that the trigger feels just like the other two CZ's I have. With the RAMI I now have two carry weapons. The P-01 is good for days a heavier shirt or jacket with the IWB holster and the RAMI fits nicely in a front pocket.