Author Topic: First batch of photo's  (Read 40711 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
First batch of photo's
« on: April 09, 2012, 04:27:56 PM »
         First batch of pistols I did, I'll post the others after I have had time to label them. If ANYONE knows of a way to get these into groups and not one long long line I would appreciate it if you would tell me. Or I'll let you do it yourself if you perfer.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 04:31:47 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

CZ04FT

Re: First batch of photo's
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 10:18:24 AM »
I would have to say you have been busy! Congratulations of your FIRST  batch of photographs! :laugh:   We don't want it to be the last.

Like your way of using your CZ 75 Pre-B in the side-by-side with the others in your collection. It give continuity, and makes contrast and comparisons easier.

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 06:15:32 PM »
          I was beginning to wonder if anyone was ever going to look here.  :laugh: . I tried to think of everything anyone ever had a comment on about the different models and then took between 4 and 7 pictures the same way everytime (or I sure tried like heck to), of each model I own. I haven't finished labeling the second set yet but as soon as I have I will post them. I only wish I could figure a way to make them print in groups instead of one very long string.  :angry: .

Oh and Thank you for the post, ideas or suggestions are welcome. I'm still going to try the grips side by side and the tailors tape diameter of each kind that I own. But all that leaning over is a little hard on the back so it may be a few days (weeks) before I start those projects.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 03:44:02 AM »
It’s nice to see you didn’t spend any extra time or thought putting this together ! ! !
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before, and the years after him !

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 08:35:15 AM »
       Well you know me, I'm terminally lazy, so I just go with the down and dirty, and it came out ok, I do need to put the rest of them up, oh heck I think I promised someone a shot of the grips on my CZ that Van made for me back when. Actually he did 2 of them, sets that is, some of his first work but they really look great, and considering they very nearly are perfect for a first try, not to mention he made them using his B as the pattern and I put them on a Pre-B. But seriously I wouldn't trade them for anything. He does really, really nice work.

We seem to be, I suppose blessed is the only word to use, with such great talent as our members, Van with his grips, Den with his great re-loader mods, GM with his gunsmith skills, Dee and AVM andRF for their Reloading skills and a general knowledge of shooting and weapons. Dan for his looking out as a mod and bre for his input, Dee, AVM, Rodolfo Fierro, Dan and chfields all do double as Moderators here also, and Tex who was/is himself a founding father as it were of this Forum back in 2002 with RAMI 2075 and Angus. I just realized that if I keep naming folks that have contributed to making this such a great and fun site, I would end up naming most of our members! And that would take too long and be incredibly boring.

So to say it all in one lump, Thank You ALL for being members here and for Everyone's Skills when it comes to helping each other, or making things, And a special thanks needs to be said the Founder Kevin Rees, (RAMI 2075) the guy that started this whole thing going back in 2002 and hung on to the web site, and for letting me buy it, so it would be able to reincarnate the Original  one and only CZForum, which I think we have done and in spades. Thanks to you all, I am honored that we have so very many great people here.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 10:30:51 AM by GhostWarrior »

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 08:40:50 AM »
GW:
You are so right
I have found that; CZ people are GREAT folks
Very eager to share their knowledge, experience and talents
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before, and the years after him !

b5.5dan

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 03:15:00 PM »
Great sett of pics!

And sorry Boss... The only way that is going to display is in the long line. I don't think anyone here minds scrolling down...  :cheesy:

Garget77

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 08:38:29 PM »
Thank you very much for these pics. I just joined.  I love the CZ line, I have a VZ2008 rifle (CZ58 clone for those that don't know). I just bought a CZ75 in matte stainless.  I have talked to several local dealers and I'm getting a bit confused.  They keep telling me it is a B model. I keep telling them, no and the mags don't fit., mine holds 15 they try to sell me 17/19 rd mags and nothing fits I figured out the groove placements in the mags enough to see know the differences now. They say it starts with A so it's a B, which makes no sense (in English alphabet, dunno about Czechs lol) although it could be arbitrary.  I found night sights for a "CZ75" well you may see a pattern...nope don't fit dovetailed vs pinned on my CZ.  Most people I see says that its a Pre B.  I'm planning to send it to CZCustoms for refinishing and possibly the sights and I'm sure that will do it, but can't even shop around until I identify the dang thing.  Any info is appreciated.  There is a wealth of knowledge in there, thanks for starting the forum! Serial may help too.  A162xxx Thanks G

Offline chfields

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 12:49:10 AM »
Welcome to our forum!!! The easiest way to tell if it is a "B" or not is by the manufacturer date as the "B" wasn't developed until the early 90's. I'm sure if you call either CZ-USA or CZCustom they should be able to answer that question more definitively. Either way, you have an amazing gun!!!! let us know what you find out....You should also keep an eye out as we will be adding more pics and some videos testing ballistics.

Again, welcome to our forum!!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 12:51:20 AM by chfields »
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Michael

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 09:36:19 PM »
This is really cool to have these comparisons.

I sent you a pm on possible groups for a later date if you want to show the pictures in tables to organize them differently.  I'm a closet geek by day.  You guys have a good week. 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:16:32 PM by Michael »