Author Topic: CZ-97bd or EAA Witness 45acp  (Read 2289 times)

Offline rfogg

CZ-97bd or EAA Witness 45acp
« on: June 29, 2018, 07:46:58 AM »
I will be in the market for a 45acp soon I have narrowed it down to the 97bd or the witness 45. I have an SP-01 Tactical that I love. I was wondering if there was anyone in the Burlington, Vt area that has one of these that would be willing to let me shoot it before I go out and make my purchase.

Offline Dwe

Re: CZ-97bd or EAA Witness 45acp
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 09:04:41 PM »
I will be in the market for a 45acp soon I have narrowed it down to the 97bd or the witness 45. I have an SP-01 Tactical that I love. I was wondering if there was anyone in the Burlington, Vt area that has one of these that would be willing to let me shoot it before I go out and make my purchase.
Had the same dilemma and chose the CZ97 due to availability, meaning it’s darn
Hard to find the 97 at a reasonable price.  I have a Shadow2 and the 97 has almost
the identical footprint.  Basically I’m becoming a CZ 75 Addict, much like I am a Dan Wesson addict.

Offline Luger Fan

Re: CZ-97bd or EAA Witness 45acp
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 01:30:37 PM »
THAT is a tough call. I have not fired a 97, one of the few CZ's I haven't fired, I did shoot a friends Witbess. It is a VERY, VERY well made weapon. Like ALL the CZ models the entire Witness line is accurate, reliable, and reasonably priced. The Witness, like the CZ's, are priced WELL below whate the competition is priced.

Look at what two guns win almost EVERY Nationan, and International, shooting meet. CZ and Witness.

Guess it amounts tow who would wou like for a surprise birthday gift: Amy Adams or Scarlet Johnson. Either way you win. :grin: [size=78%]  [/size]
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 04:44:01 PM by Luger Fan »