Author Topic: CZUB News and updates.  (Read 13079 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
CZUB News and updates.
« on: January 03, 2012, 03:58:14 PM »
 [font=]The year 2011 was for Česká zbrojovka unquestionably important and successful. The company celebrated 75 years of its existence, and the economics of the company can be also classified as successful. Česká zbrojovka started with shipping of supplies of the CZ805 BREN assault rifles to the Army of the Czech Republic, as well as other weapons on order. The company launched to the market more firearms designed for hunting sport shooting. Česká zbrojovka has notable achievements – particularly thanks to IPSC shooters – also on the sport fields.[/font]
[font=]It is worth raising the question, what can be expected in 2012. What our fans and customers can look forward to during 2012. The company and its employees certainly wish to build on successes of 2011. Priority again will be the supply of weapons to the Army of the Czech Republic (AČR). Equally important objective is to establish our company with its weapons designed for armed forces at the foreign markets and to continue in the excellent results of recent years.

And what then our fans and customers can look forward to during 2012? There will be a new centre-fire rifle which will be appreciated especially by hunters, who believe in quality, elegance and reliability, yet must also think about price. This firearm is being prepared precisely in the spirit of our company slogan – the  CZ BEST CHOICE. And in the words of test shooters or hunters it is really something to look forward to. This new product is expected to be launched to the market at the second half of the year.[/font]
[font=]Many sport and hobby shooters will certainly not leave in peace the set-trigger version of the CZ 455 rimfire. Nevertheless, even in this area we will see more attractive models.[/font]
[font=]In pistols series to all our fans and even professionals will undoubtedly appeal so called full-size DUTY. This model will definitely surpass all expectations and its owners will be more than satisfied.[/font]
 [font=]Let’s leave further innovations and modernizations of firearms made by Česká zbrojovka still shrouded in mystery – those interested will learn about them in company’s sales outlets or certified shops or through the news on the website of Česká zbrojovka. However, the fans and customers can be sure that from the perspective of new products and modifications the year 2012 has really great promises in store.[/font]
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
Re: CZUB News and updates.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 03:57:01 PM »

[font=]Limited Edition of “CZ 75th Anniversary Pistol” for the 75th Anniversary of Česká zbrojovka[/font] [font=] [/font]
[font=]The celebration of 75th anniversary of Česká zbrojovka a. s. in Uherský Brod resembles a mathematic formula. To recall the important jubilee, the company has treated the market with launch of the special edition of CZ 75 pistol, their absolutely top best seller of all times. The resultant product will be the copy of this legend from 1970´s. [/font]
[font=]The numerical tricks are hidden in the 75th anniversary of the company, as well as the name of this legendary firearm – CZ 75 - and the last but not the least is the quantity of firearms in the limited edition - 6 x 75 pcs within the limited edition of pistols with reference to six continents supplied by exports from Česká zbrojovka, plus 1 x 75 pcs of the World Class version guns.
 “The conjunction of 75th anniversary and the very CZ 75 pistol in its initial version were apparent from the very beginning. Therefore, we named the pistol in the spirit of this event - CZ 75th Anniversary“- [/font]said the Product Manager of Česká zbrojovka, Richard Velísek, one of the authors involved in realisation of the anniversary pistol model.
 By manufacturing this limited series, Česká zbrojovka is referring back to the break of 1960´s and 1970´s, when the trestle board of design engineer František Koucký saw the evolution of the first draft of the famous “seventy-five“. There have been numerous pieces of the first model of CZ 75 preserved all over the World, excluding the cock safety lug and shorter frame and slide grooves. These pistols now represent unique vintage pieces held in private collections. With the limited series of 525 pcs of 75th Anniversary, Česká zbrojovka is offering the option for purchase of this legend even in the year 2011, which is approximately 40 years since its evolution and 30 years following its upgrade to CZ 75B.
 The shape of CZ 75th Anniversary resembles pistols from 1970´s, yet its equipment and features would match it with contemporary pistols with sufficient safety elements.
[font=]Photogallery[/font]
[font=]Photogallery Limited Edition of “CZ 75th Anniversary Pistol” for the 75th Anniversary of Česká zbrojovka.[/font]
[font=] [/font]
[font=]Česká zbrojovka a.s. kept celebrating its 75th anniversary all the year 2011. On the occasion of the celebration there was hold on Saturday, 22 October 2011 an Open Day and the company received some 1600 visitors. The support of the film Lidice launched in May 2011 was another important way of celebration as Česká zbrojovka a.s. was one of the principal partners of this successful and by the audience so well attended film. The launching of the "anniversary" pistol was on purpose postponed by Česká zbrojovka a.s. till the year 2012. "We wanted to extend the celebration of the historic anniversary by launching the pistol only in January 2012 and at the same time finish in this important manner all the celebrating[/font]", said Mr. Velísek.
[font=] [/font]
[font=]Karel Šimána[/font][font=]
 Media Representative of Česká zbrojovky a.s.[/font]
 Phone : +420 775 725 533
 E-mail :
[font=]simana@czub.cz[/font]
[font=] [/font]
[font=]For more information contact:[/font]
[font=]Richard Velísek[/font][font=]
 Phone : +420 731 424 344[/font]
 E-mail :
[font=]velisek@czub.cz[/font]
[font=] [/font]
[font=]. [/font]
[font=] Press release to download[/font] .pdf Press release to download

[font=] [/font]
[font=]  75th Anniversary[/font]
[font=] [/font]
[font=] [/font]
[font=] [/font]
[font=] [/font]
[font=][05.01.2012] Dan Wesson Guardian
 [04.01.2012] CZ-USA Interview with Sherri Goodwin[/font]

[/t] 

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 05:44:17 PM »
I... I just can't look at that pistol. It's too gorgeous, and teachers can't buy guns like that...  :cheesy:

Tug

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 07:48:29 PM »
you should see the engraved ones on the CZUB site if you haven't already.
Ooooo me likee

Dire Wolf

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 10:12:08 AM »
is it me or are CZ's just flat out pretty and nice to look at??? :tongue:

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 04:34:43 PM »
                 :grin: Nope! I think they look just fine right out of the box, but I am not opposed to dressing them up like they were going to a ball. :cool:

And Welcome to the CZForum. Allways happy to meet a new typeface. (ya bad pun, but most of mine are  :angel: ) We have more than a few members here that really like helping folks out, so if you have a question, feel free to ask, (no you can't date my sister or wife) (Told ya they were bad. :tongue: ) And if you see a question you can answer go right ahead.

Again welcome to the Forum