Author Topic: The wife of one of our Moderators  (Read 50833 times)

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Re: The wife of one of our Moderators
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2014, 12:15:34 PM »
You and your wife will be in our thoughts and prayers.  God bless you and keep you both.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2014, 09:56:45 AM »
             Have missed you around here, I'm very sorry that your bride isn't doing better. It's hard as heck to have someone you care about, let alone the love of your life, doing poorly and there is little you can do. We spent most of this year with my Father in law and his illness. It was a hard thing to watch.

My very best wishes go to you and your bride and my wife and I will keep you and your bride in our thoughts.

Chard
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 12:30:08 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 07:26:01 PM »
Thanks for the kind words guys. I hope to find some time to get to the range and relieve some stress. Everyone have safe and happy holidays!  :smiley:
DW
CRA / NRA  Protect Your Rights
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~ James D. Miles

Offline frgood

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2014, 07:34:57 AM »
Keeping in thought -
Best health.
Best wishes.

Offline usalinh

• QVO Tactical
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2014, 05:01:57 PM »
Your wife will be in our prayers deedubya. I am so glad she is recovering well. It could be worse because some people don't survive strokes. My best friends father recently past away from a stroke and he is still taking it hard. Hold your wife has much as you can and love her with all of your heart and everything will be well.
Cz Sp 01 tactical, Cz 75b nickel plated & stainless verisons, Cz 85b, Cz 97b, Cz P07 duty, Glock 17, Glock 21, Glock 24c, H&K 416d, Ruger 10/22 tactical bull barrel, Sig Sauer 516

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2016, 07:39:37 PM »
Just stopped by to say hello. No need to start a new topic since not much has changed around here. Priorities have kept me out of the shooting sports for a long while now. I'm still running my business which is 38 years as of yesterday. Diane has been in the nursing home for nearly 2 years now. I visit her every morning for breakfast. She doesn't say much anymore, not sure if she even knows my name. It is what it is, all we can ask for is a long life with little suffering, the rest is up to us. I might take a CZ out for some exercise this weekend. I hope everyone else is doing well. Thanks to GW for keeping the forum alive and well.
DW
CRA / NRA  Protect Your Rights
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~ James D. Miles

Offline chfields

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2016, 08:48:08 PM »
Good to hear from you again...you are in our thoughts and prayers!
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2016, 09:09:37 PM »
My wishes and thoughts are with you and yours. And yes the forum, hasn't changed a whole lot but we are in the process of revamping and up dating the forum, and adding some mods. Frankly I haven't had the time to work the forum like I used to, spent the last year trying to find property to build a house along with and  office/studio for the Forum.

Words are nothing, but in all honesty, I really wish you and your family whatever peace you can find. No idea how I would handle something like you have. Been married for 30 plus years.

Peace
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice