Author Topic: First test  (Read 3673 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
First test
« on: February 23, 2011, 06:43:52 PM »
Well here’s a todays test. This is what happens when you stop shooting for 10 years. I shot the pistol the first time with a rest. I was trying to see where it actually was hitting but the shots are as you can see all over the board. Now the target was set out to 25 yards, NOT Meters, Possibly I should have started closer but I always shot 25 yards min always. Not so well now. The second target I shot from a standing competitive stance. It looks better but apparently I really need to work on my grip.

If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Re: First test
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 01:17:18 PM »
Here's my first target after all my spring mods. This was a full 18 round mag at 15 yards on a standard silhouette, taken 2-19-11. The two on either side of the head were warning shots. LOL!

« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 01:21:58 PM by Angryvikingman »

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: First test
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 01:29:17 PM »
Warning shots! I LIKE it. and that's a pretty shiny grouping there Sir. I remember back in the day when I could shot like that.......................... :cry:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice