Author Topic: My CZ's...  (Read 4973 times)

Captain Insano

My CZ's...
« on: September 25, 2011, 08:05:14 AM »
I truly believe these are some of the finest pistols on the planet.

Offline jdr3366

Re: My CZ's...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 04:32:21 PM »
28 viewers of your post and no comments? I guess nobody here disagrees.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 09:27:24 PM »
         It's pretty damn hard to gainsay the truth. Even if they aren't exactly ALL the finest pistols on the planet. I think I have one or 2 CZ's that qualify.  :cool: But only an idiot would turn down owning any one of those and Lucky for me I own at least 2 of the lol  :grin:

Damn fine picture btw Captain Insane. I'm thinking I have to go find (read buy) a much better camera than the one I have now so I can do justice to my pistols the way you do yours. Thanks for posting those/that.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 08:46:36 PM »
Nope. Just send them to me and I'll photograph them lovingly. I think I do a pretty good job, if I do say so myself...  :grin:
Better yet, bring a few with you!

Also, Cap'n... Great pics and pistols!

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 09:27:00 PM »
         Ya well I would send them to you, but I'm not sure I would ever see them again.  :tongue:  I'll bring them with me and you can take all the pictures you want.  :angel:

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 09:32:30 PM »
You'd see them again! Eventually. Well, probably...  :laugh:
Seriously though, if there are some you would rather have pictures of than others, bring 'em down. I'll have most of my photography rig with me, and some nice outdoors shots against some devastated targets would look very nice!
I thought about selling my nice camera... I need a smaller carry piece (I have a Kel-Tec P3AT, but I hate it). I shouldn't sell my camera, so I need to do something with it to fight the urge...

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 11:36:27 PM »
Sell that camera and you are a dead man in my eyes.

b5.5dan

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 11:43:59 PM »
Ouch! I better not sell it then. Seriously though, as much as I think about it, the only way O would really part with it is if it was that or my kids not eat.

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 11:51:40 PM »
         Well ya of course. That should have gone without saying. Just before keeping a roof over your and their heads. and or medical bills, and such. Geesh. everyone thinks I'm an Ogre. I think I'll go out and tear up a tree or something.  :cool: