Author Topic: I have a factory threaded .22 barrel for my Shadow 2  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Old-Duckman

I have a factory threaded .22 barrel for my Shadow 2
« on: January 15, 2019, 09:11:11 PM »
Did two posts on the other forum in the Kadet section if you want more info, below is part of the 2nd post. After searching the Web extensively this evening...it seems I might have a Unicorn here, don't know but...
If anyone has any info or insight, it would be greatly appreciated !

From my post on the other place:
.basically got a Kadet kit from Grab-a-Gun for my Shadow 2 and it came with 2 barrels, one is threaded.

Slide and both barrels have the same serial number but the threaded barrel has "/1" after the serial number.

the kit has the "18" stamp signifying year of manufacture and all three (slide and both barrels) have a "P" with a circle around it...I have not seen that stamp on any other CZs that I own...at least not that I remember.

The bag with the threaded barrel (the bag appears to have never been opened) has this on it "1010-1332-02M" then the serial number, next line "CZ Shadow 2 KADET USA sup. ready BARREL"

Do any other Shadow 2 Kadet kit owners reading this have the threaded barrel too? If so, do you mind telling me what you paid for it ?

I do not see anywhere on the Net where a 2nd barrel comes with the Shadow 2 Kadet kit. I also got no hits when I searched for the numbers I noted above...??? 

Addition: at the top of the bag holding the threaded barrel: "CESKA ZBROJOVKA A.S."  Also not noted before, there is a warranty card in the sealed bag that is in English and it says CZ USA